hersi 7

Reaction score
Hi! I'm playing ManU and I'm looking for a good winning tactic, I think I have found two, but I don't know wich one to choose. If you have another tactic, please add them!
1:
A 4-2-3-1 formation with Fullbacks and one defensive CB and a more attacking CB.
I have Sandro and Ganso on the CM, Ganso as depp laying playmaker and Sandro as box2box.
I have Gotze as a AMC: advanced playmaker and Neymar as AML: inside forward.
I don't really have a AMR, but sometimes Nani plays and sometimes Rooney.
The ST is an issue, I have Rooney and Cicharito, so most of the time I play Rooney. But I don't want to wast Chicharito.

Second options is a 4-1-2-1-2.
A defensive line with Fullbacks and one defensive CB and a more attacking CB.
Sandro as DMC, Ganso as Deep laying playmaker. But I don't know who I should play next to Ganso, I don't know what kind of player. So that's the point I need your help with! Should I buy Wilshere or Ramsey or maybe someone else?
I don't want to wast the qualities of Gotze so he's always my advanced playmaker!
Now I need your opinion! I play with 2 ST. Should I play Rooney-Neymar or Chicharito-Rooney or should I buy someone? Please your opinion!
Money is no issue!

Wich tactic should I choose? Wich players should I buy? I'd rather not play with wingers, because the wingers are really underrated in FM 2012. I need young players that after a few years will be worldclass!
If you have suggestions, please tell me!

i have young on the left as an inside forward and valencia on the right as a winger if you have kept either of them

plus how did you manage to get neymar gotze sandro and ganso!!! please tell me

i have young on the left as an inside forward and valencia on the right as a winger if you have kept either of them

plus how did you manage to get neymar gotze sandro and ganso!!! please tell me
Haha, a littlebit cheating and a little bit luck....

First one

Hi mate, Im also Man U fan and I play 4-2-3-1 tactic. But I use 2 defensive midfielders, one of them on defensive duty one of them support. Right winger is Valencia and Nani on the left side. Rooney in the middle as advanced playmaker. Chicharito or Berbatov in front as an Advanced Forward, Won the league without any trouble

Hi mate, Im also Man U fan and I play 4-2-3-1 tactic. But I use 2 defensive midfielders, one of them on defensive duty one of them support. Right winger is Valencia and Nani on the left side. Rooney in the middle as advanced playmaker. Chicharito or Berbatov in front as an Advanced Forward, Won the league without any trouble
Ok thanks, but I'm already a few seasons further and I need young players. The regens are'nt really working for me, so I need wonderkids like Gotze and Ganso. I don't think Nani and Valencia are good enough for the top, but they are good subs for easy games. But thanks for your advice!

Ok thanks, but I'm already a few seasons further and I need young players. The regens are'nt really working for me, so I need wonderkids like Gotze and Ganso. I don't think Nani and Valencia are good enough for the top, but they are good subs for easy games. But thanks for your advice!

Valencia is probably the best out-and-out wingers on FM12 (along with Coentrao) and Nani is utter ***** on his left foot, despite the rating.

Valencia is probably the best out-and-out wingers on FM12 (along with Coentrao) and Nani is utter ***** on his left foot, despite the rating.
Ehm, I think Valencia is good on the counter and as sub, but he just hasn't enough quality for ManU. It's just my opinion.