baneet

Reaction score
Hi every1 I was hoping u could help me in finding a new goalkeeper and left midfielder.
Im playing as Man Utd nearing the end of my 1st season won the premier league, league cup and in the final for the fa cup and champions league.

Van der saar and giggs are retiring at the end of the season and iv'e signed em on as coaches but I need suitable replacements.

Current budget is £6million with a salary space of £186 grand but this should increase significantly in the summer since iv'e had a very good season so far.

I need a keeper who's good at 1 on 1's but has a decent goal kick stat aswell

And for left midfielder he needs to be a team player not a selfish one like nani as im looking for a good crosser

Thanks

Should of had a little browse mate there are a million threads like this and your gonna get the same results.

Goalkeepers: Alder, LLoris, Ochoa, Akinfeev etc
Left Wing: Young, Modric, Elia... not the best team players (bar Modric) but I'm not sure about any tradinational wingers to be honest.

Try using the in game search and filter the attribrutes you require. For example, Left midfield Teamwork atleast 14, Crossing atleast 15.

sebastien frey or diego benaglio in goal? gareth bale or bert tremoulinas for left mid?

cheers mate soz I didnt have a proper look, I looked at adler but his goal kick stat is really low. I really want nuer but theres no way he's gonna leave schalke unless they get relagated or somethin. And man city snapped up ellia in my game save in jan so can't sign him. I was thinking of getting bale but Tottenham want £35 mil for him and wnt negotiate any lower so not sure what to do

Btw in my save Nani is not greedy.
He has the most assists in the league and can bang in 20 a season.
He was my best player in 1st season.
2nd season was Rooney...He scored 42 goals in just league and 56 in all comps :O

cheers mate soz I didnt have a proper look, I looked at adler but his goal kick stat is really low. I really want nuer but theres no way he's gonna leave schalke unless they get relagated or somethin. And man city snapped up ellia in my game save in jan so can't sign him. I was thinking of getting bale but Tottenham want £35 mil for him and wnt negotiate any lower so not sure what to do

How come you want his Goal kick attribute to be high (just out of interest). Neuer, De Gea, Sketelenburg, Asenjo?

Maybe try Michel Bastos for left wing aswell?

Smithies is the next David Seaman in my save. And maybe Coentrao or Bale who can play anywhere at the left.

Yh nani is great dnt get me wrong but compared to coentrao (who i signed in the summer) he doesn't pass that much. I haven't played him as much as I should have cos I mainly play through the middle rather than wide players but he's managed 9 goals and 14 assists for me so far. And I was interested in a better goal kick stat because I had adler in my 2010 save and he couldn't kick past the half way line that meant that the opposition kept getting the ball passed straight to them so it got a bit frustrating at times. I might try signing bastos I like his type of play anyway so he might be the way forward thanks.