Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Whenever I am close to playing an important match, I comment about opposition players in the media. I make sure to never comment on someone twice in 6 months, and to use a different option for each player at a time.

But now, whenever I comment on ANYONE, they reply with something along the lines of "I wish Trowers would stop repeating himself" or "His comments are getting repetetive".... Yet this happens with players I have NEVER talked about before!

Is this a bug, and if so is it known by SI? And is this happening to anyone else?

Noticed this yesterday or day before i just started a new game and i said i was interested in signing a player and endorsed him and he came back with i've already responded to comments made by .... or something like that.

these instances happen to me sometimes when i admire multiple players at the same time.. Not sure though

these instances happen to me sometimes when i admire multiple players at the same time.. Not sure though

I'll try talking about them one at a time then, but it never did this on any of my other saves, and I have always done loads of players at once :S