Clean_Up_Kid

Reaction score
Is there any way of posting negative player comments? Basically I had to sell a player cos he was so **** and he slagged me off saying I was a poor manager. The useless spastic also slagged me off all the time before I sold him (whenever I took him off etc)... I'm top of the league you stupid ******!!

In player comments you can only say you admire, or wish to sign.. Is there anyway of saying that you hate the ****?

Unless you add a comment in a conference, no. I just dont let them transfer and put them on extra hard workloads of training and stick them in the reserves. Bastards

I've sold him now to MAn ******, just as **** there so far!!
I think that it would be great to add to a patch.. criticise another team's player in teh media!!

I agree that's a really a good idea.. Who is the player?

Wow, what's with all swearing?

But if you hate him that much, then I guess it's okay! Who was it?

Ahh, I've had troubles with him too on my Wigan file. I ditched him into the reserves after around 8 matches. He went awol cos I disciplined him for **** performances, average of something like 5.9.

Yes! Same here, stats were great, should have fit uin perfectly but constantly averaged 6.0 or under, even when the rest of teh team were over 7.0s.

Constantly missed teh ball and put passes out of play aswell, Paid £32M for him and just sold him to Citeh for £20M +50% next sale.. he is Av.Rat 6.10 and 9 games 0 goals there aswell.
Must be a real **** in real life!

I expect Rafa Benitez will be signing him soon!!

hahaha,hahaha, you used to be able to fine players whenever you felt like it and criticise them on the older CM and FM's! good way of getting them to want to leave the club! should allow that back into the game, especially when the player attacks you! ******* *** <)

i just take them off any type of training and stick them in the u/18 to rot for the rest of the season! they become illegible and cant play most of the time! (i try and sell them 1st so when they join the new club at the end of the season, he has barely played any football) hahahha, evil i know:D

hahaha,hahaha, you used to be able to fine players whenever you felt like it and criticise them on the older CM and FM's! good way of getting them to want to leave the club! should allow that back into the game, especially when the player attacks you! ******* *** <)

i just take them off any type of training and stick them in the u/18 to rot for the rest of the season! they become illegible and cant play most of the time! (i try and sell them 1st so when they join the new club at the end of the season, he has barely played any football) hahahha, evil i know:D
you are very kind mate. i would put him in the goalkeeper's training schedule and watch him evolve :p

anyway, thanks for identifying the problem with wellington silva cos i am currently watching him and looking into signing him in my new hull city game after maybe a season or two. guess i can forget about him lol. :D

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

come to think of it, a more evil way would be to develop a training schedule with all the training at the maximum eg. defend max, goalkeeping max,fitness max ++ specially for him. this should be pretty fun though (A)

Last edited:
i have tried that before to, the Gk training, he is stil training though, i want them out of my team sometimes, not even come to training and mingle with the squad! bwahahahhaah<)

No Wellington Silva... I'll remember that.

he looks like he can do some damage with the stats he has though, very strange! probably just a ***, a real whiner and underperformer like Cassano a couple of seasons ago! <)

pmsl i bought cassano the first season i played in the january transfer i got rid of him cos he did nothing for my side and his average ratings were *****...i got a message of board that the fans dont like him worst buy i made lol

no you cant unless your in press confrence and they ask about him

yeah i used to be a bit of an evil b*****d on the old games there was this one player who kept ******* me off so i fined him all the time