carlosmonzon

Reaction score
Hi

I'm really sorry if this has been posted before, but I have browsed hundreds of threads and not one has addressed my issue.

Now the game does not use -10 anymore, does that mean -9 has a range of what, 160-200?

What would happen if i put a players potential in the editor to -10?

Reason I ask is a always edit my fm game before playing, but I also don't want to know definitively what the young stars potential will end up being.

If i assign -9 to players in the editor, will they potentially be able to be as good as 190ish etc?

Cheers from a very confused new fm 2013 user (i dont understand why theres no -10)

As far as I know the game can use -10, it's just that there aren't any players with that potential in the default DB! You could create a player with -10, and the attribute ranges are still the same as before (-9 = 160-180, -10 = 180-200).

Don't know for certain but I assume this is the case :)

Thanks.

Any one know for certain though, don't want to go create a game with just -9's then barely any 180+ potential players develop in game.

From my understanding the game does use -10 still...

170-200 -10
150-180 -9

i think that what it is.. then it depends on how you train them, loan them out, playing time ETC to what they achieve

I didn't think there was any overlap, but it'd make sense if there was I guess. Sure there are regens who will be generated with -10 levels of potential.

I didn't think there was any overlap, but it'd make sense if there was I guess. Sure there are regens who will be generated with -10 levels of potential.
Regens don't get generated with negative PA, they get a set PA when generated.

From my understanding the game does use -10 still...

170-200 -10
150-180 -9

i think that what it is.. then it depends on how you train them, loan them out, playing time ETC to what they achieve.
But there's no more -10 players in the game. Aaron Ramsey was the last one, back in FM12, before 12.2.0 patch.
Completed.

Regens don't get generated with negative PA, they get a set PA when generated.

I know they don't literally get -10, but I meant they can have potentials of right up to 200, it's not like due to there being no -10's that there will never be any players reaching that level :)