Deano

Deuce
Reaction score
It seem's no matter what team I am, whether I am home or away this guy will ALWAYS slam a long shot past me nearly every time I play Wolves.

I am actually fearful when I come against him now, I have my players closing him down and tackling hard but the ******* always smashes it past me. Just wondering if there any players that affect your teams in this way?

Lol yeah it happens to me aswell with him. For me it's Yakubu, the ******* always scores late goals against me

Feed the yak and he will score, Nenad has quite a shot in real life, I don't believe anyone can equal the power that John Arne Riise puts behind his shots though

For me it's Andy Johnson, everytime I play Fulham he scores past me, it's was like that when he was at Everton and Crystal Palace on the older versions of FM. He normally does **** goal scoring wise but still manages to put some past me XD

I agree with all of you!

Yakubu, total ****** to play against, scores screamers and 'runs" which he never does in real life LOL

Milijas, absolute *******! screamers from anywhere and everywhere!

AJ, always scores late poacher goals against me no matter what, but doesnt score when i have ever bought him!

Another one that annoys me is Jermaine Beckford. There is absolutley no way to play against him in league one or the championship. He runs past anyone whenever he wants to! Left or right foot either slams them in from 30 yards or runs past your whole team and roles it in.

Yeah he did, it makes sense seeing as his Long shot stat is 20 but I'm not kidding he scores more often than not when he plays against me, it's awful I actually fear him when he has the ball because this guy scores them against me from nearly anywhere on the pitch.

Yeah he did, it makes sense seeing as his Long shot stat is 20 but I'm not kidding he scores more often than not when he plays against me, it's awful I actually fear him when he has the ball because this guy scores them against me from nearly anywhere on the pitch.

Use closing down or hard tackling maybe?

I am actually fearful when I come against him now, I have my players closing him down and tackling hard but the ******* always smashes it past me. Just wondering if there any players that affect your teams in this way?

I do :(

Nenad had a long shot stat of 20 on FM09 as well. Brought him in for my Stuttgart side, absolute blinder!

milijas requires to be both tight marked and closed down imo. i've successfully silenced him by doing so and also marking him with my ball winning midfielder. for yakubu, i just drop my d-line and both him and cahill down to prevent them from scoring screamers. has been successful so far (A)

I always put the closing down and hard tackling, will try the tight marking and I'll have Kacar mark him.

where does this milijas start??

omar esparoza had a cracker of a left boot on him too <) did not score many goals for me though, i played him as left back most of the time though.
thomas hitzelsberger has a blinder foot as well!
bayall sall can crack a ball too as well as Rudolph Austin from Jamaica.

Milijas is a natural CM and is accomplished as an ML and he started at Zenum then moved to Red Star and now onto Wolves. He scored 28 goals in 62 games from midfield in his last 2 seasons at red star.

He has scored at least 10 screamers against me since I bought this game.

Lol, he does the same to me! I also have the same problem with Yakubu and Simon ***

Buzsaky and Koren always score against me without fail. XD

Not with Newcastle's budget of £0. :'(