jback2

Reaction score
in your opinion, do you think certain goalscorers were nerfed? van Persie was unstoppable inside the 18 in the 2010 FM, but right now, he cant score whether its in the 18, 6 yard box, break away. He definitely got nerfed, or is it generally harder to score in FM11

Maybe your just playing him wrong e.g I did a small AC Game and played Ibrahimovic to be s trquartista and I knew he wouldn't score 30 goals a season. Try making him a poacher for more goals.

for the people who do not know what nerfed is (like me, thanks Wiki)

In video gaming a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element.

I dont think so, why would they? SI are extremely accurate when it comes to such players, you are either not playing him correctly or he is just not on form, remember, this happens IRL too (i.e. Torres, prior to yesterday :wub:)

change your formation and PI's or get him better support!

Call yourself a gamer and not know what 'Nerf' means oO)

:p

But I agree with Raikan. It is probably just Form. Also try tweaking your tactics a bit, and playing your reserves could help get him scoring and raise his confidence.

for the people who do not know what nerfed is (like me, thanks Wiki)

I dont think so, why would they? SI are extremely accurate when it comes to such players, you are either not playing him correctly or he is just not on form, remember, this happens IRL too (i.e. Torres, prior to yesterday :wub:)

change your formation and PI's or get him better support!

Raikan your standars have been slipping recently earlier in the week it was Neymar - Corinthians and now NERF :S LOOOOOL HAHA LOL JK

Call yourself a gamer and not know what 'Nerf' means oO)
I do not partake in MMO's or any online games <) I am a solo gamer, Han Solo...

Lets stay on Topic guys <)

Van Persie was also injured at the start of the season no? take a while to get back to full fitness and match sharpness, as I said, it happens in real life so it can happen in Fm :)

Raikan your standars have been slipping recently earlier in the week it was Neymar - Corinthians and now NERF :S LOOOOOL HAHA LOL JK
just remember, we can now Infract....

Last edited:

I do not partake in MMO's or any online games <) I am a solo gamer, Hans Solo...

You mean "Han Solo", right? (6)

Although he's not a goalscorer, Carrick's deffo been downgraded.

Maybe it is my tactic, but i dont think so. the fact that he is 1 on 1 with the keeper and blasts the ball into the stands, or inside the 18 with a clear shot on goal and blasts it high and wide, its just these ridiculous goal scoring opportunities that makes you put your head in your hands when van Persie misses. VAN PERSIE of all players. Wilshere has been scoring more from 25 yards out than him.

I do not partake in MMO's or any online games <) I am a solo gamer, Han Solo...

Lets stay on Topic guys <)

Van Persie was also injured at the start of the season no? take a while to get back to full fitness and match sharpness, as I said, it happens in real life so it can happen in Fm :)

just remember, we can now Infract....

Haha always though greenies could infract.

You mean "Han Solo", right? (6)

Although he's not a goalscorer, Carrick's deffo been downgraded.
thanks for pointing out my typo :D you people are beeing mean :'( I cant be perfect all the time :O haha, nah kidding, just very busy at work!

i ordered my Fm11 on Thursday, still not arrived (well I am in SA)
just remember, Carrick was in kak form at the end of last season and has also just come back from Injury, its relative!

thanks for pointing out my typo :D you people are beeing mean :'( I cant be perfect all the time :O haha, nah kidding, just very busy at work!

i ordered my Fm11 on Thursday, still not arrived (well I am in SA)
just remember, Carrick was in kak form at the end of last season and has also just come back from Injury, its relative!

You have a high reputation to live up to these days Raikan!

Van Persie doesnt look nerfed to me. On my everton save he is top scorer in the league ;P