Neri & List of Good Coaches

King_Kev222

Reaction score
Right. I need an *** Man. Everyone raves about Neri. Why? His stats aren't great. Motivating is particularly bad (well, 11) - I'd have thought that that would be an essential quality for an *** Man?

Is it just because he's good at lower league clubs or would he work well for my Prem team? Maybe I'm missing something, hidden stats or something, that I'm unaware of?

I know a lot's been said of coaches but I've tried all the filters and messsed around with them for ages, but I just can't find many decent coaches. I badly need a 6* or more Ball Control, Set Pieces, Tactics and Shooting coach (I'll even take good 5* coaches as I know they're hard to come by). If people could list coaches, training category and stars I'd appreciate it immensley!

I'm using 9.3 so if you could keep it relevant to 9.3 it'd help everyone.

I'll kick things off with the ones I've found...

Inaki Bergara - - - - - Defending -6*
Gian Nicola Bisciotti- -Aerobic - - 6*
Andy Renshaw - - - - Strength - 6*
Kevin Hitchcock - - - GK - - - - -6*

Last edited:
Nassimo Neri has been my assistant manager the last two years for everton. His advice normally steers me the right way. He's a good assistant for any team.

sammy lee is one of the best assistants in the game but would be reluctant to leave liverpool :S

neri is probs the best cheap asistant manager.

Neri is great for me in birmingham, he say me what are the weaker positions in my team, but sometimes he forget something

For example, he said that i need a substitucion left winger, where i have marquinhos, and his subs are John Fleck, Axel Witsel, Or Balotelli, who is playing in the other wing

Valdir De Moraes- the best assistant on the game. Can't get him straight away as he has just signed at Palmeiras but I got him halfway through second season after sacking Rene Meulensteen.

well it all depends on which team you are, id reccommend tito vilanova but he will cost quite a bit.

joao alves from benfica is the best assistant manager out there

Hi Guys

Thanks for the advice. This De Moraes chap, I can't find him. Palmeiras have no *** Man in my game. Any idea why, I'm on 9.3 could that be it?

Also, I'm really keen to hear about people's good coaches. Some of you must have found some good ones?! Cheers...

it could depend on what database size you are using? :/
& there is some 6* & 7* coaches under in this site under - "tactics & training" then 9.0.3 patch 7* star thread at the top ;)

I'm using the large database. Do I need to scout brazil or anything?

As for the coaches, I've had a look through through the post mentioned above and the coaches mentioned I've either got or won't come to me. Plus there's no mention of a Set Pieces coach (other than Moniz who's being very stubborn and not joining me). Any other recommendations?

Mark Bowen from ******, should be able to get him into your second season PROVIDING your a good premiership team.

I've manged to get the manager of Palmeiras as mine (Marcos)

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Edit --

he was a player there...mst be the keeper

haha

he's class tho

sammy lee is one of the best assistants in the game but would be reluctant to leave liverpool :S

Sammy Lee is awful...had to go out for a bit so I went on holiday...and he lost all 4 games which he managed, with a good team available

I would advise Pat Rice (arsenal) or Mark Bowen (man city) to be ur ***. manager

Tord Grip, Mas Neri, Tim Flowers.. 3 good Asst Men that have been well for me.

anyone know a good coach for defending and attacking? playing as liverpool