Net Game 08

Congratulations with the spelling for Kightly there Adam. It's not like you had an on screen reference to go on was it...? *cough*my signature*cough*

I can't even be bothered with rising to this bullshit anymore. From looking around this fourm it's clear to me nobody likes you and they all seem to ignore you too so i'm just going to do the same.

Look forward to seeing you all in the game later tonight, good luck! :)

right for those who actually wanna play this game instead of arguements over **** then download xfire and add 9kjackso. Xfire takes up less space than msn and is easier for grp chat cya all about 8

Guys im really sorry but my grampa has been rushed into hospital and i cant play tonight need to drive into Glasgow soon and may not be back for a while.

again im sorry

Sorry to hear that mate, I'm sure everyone will understand.

just got back he is fine just a scare he is on strong drugs because of his cancer n he went all silent n drousy n that

went into 24 hr asda on way back and got pes but too late to play it now

Glad to hear that your Grandad is ok. Thought i'd missed out on the opening day because my internet at uni digs was all f**ked up but it's been cancelled. What's the plan now?

maybe Sat afternoon or next week just when people are free.

Guys im really sorry but my grampa has been rushed into hospital and i cant play tonight need to drive into Glasgow soon and may not be back for a while.

again im sorry

Hope he gets better mate.

cheers guys i was more worried about my gran than my grandad she was panicing that much :p

Right i say we get this ****** game started. Those who want to play when you wanna start this thing?

let me know who is interested and we will start ASAP.

i'll be free on wednesdays and thursdays after 7 and weekends after 7 also

maybe get it going on Wed night or something then

I'm always at the pub on wednesdays coming last in the quiz so I wont be able to play then. If you lot were to play on Sun-Tue nights I would be able to play quite often :)