Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A skin designed to work better on Netbooks and other computers who's screens are limited to a 1024x600 resolution. Skin is based on the default FM2010 skin, with the most changes being the maximising of the screen content area.

DOWNLOAD NETBOOK SKIN FOR FM 2010 HERE

This skin was created by michaelmurrayuk.

netbook2010pressconfere_0QZ.jpg

netbook2010nationovervi_oI8.jpg

netbook2010matchscreen_0G9.jpg

netbook2010homescreen_4DM.jpg

Hi everyone.
I am buying a new netbook soon having elegant skin so while searching on internet i found a website http://www.decalskin.com/ , Is this website is really good in providing netbook with nice skins?

how do i get ht e skin to load up???????

go to preferences. then display and sound.

then choose this skin from the drop down bar. Then on the right hand side, untick use skin cache, and tick always reload skin on confirm

Thanks but I cant get onto FM to click on to prefrences

Guys i have a problem
The thing is I downloaded the skin, put it in the right folder.
I load FM i can go to the preferences screen by pressing the right arrow key. At the Pref Screen I select the skin, but i cant save my changes.

So everywhere i click i get a message: do you want to discard changes.
My netbook = 1024 600 so i cant see see the save changes part.

Anyone know how to do this.
BTW: I am running on linux so there is much more of a hassle.

hi guys i cant get the fm2009 netbook skin to work. i downloaded it from ur blog but its still cut off really desperate

i need an extra 50 pixels took off i think its because im using a mac os on my netbook

plz

Last edited:
Hi all.
Well dude i found a website acer netbook skins while searching on internet, Is this website is really good in providing notebooks with elegant skins? I am going to buy a new netbook.

netbook skins

I uploaded the skin on Fm but when i go to preferences there is no target bar for me to paste that stuff into?????? please help

I looking for a smart Acer netbook skins is having all the qualities for which i m looking for, Is this website is really good in providing notebooks with elegant skins? I am going to buy a new netbook.

netbook skins.

i am currently using this skin on my samsung n110 netbook , the game run fines using as many leagues as i want and a large data base. can anyone make more netbook skins? like the bbc sport one, or the sky sports one but modified for the netbook. thanks :)