Netherlands Antilles story

This has gotta be the longest running story on fmbase you should get an award

are you still following international or you trying out a club? (next story)

i'm doing international, but i didn't decide, i set up a poll with options that other members had suggested, and the idea that won was "bottom team in rankings and see how far i can take them"

I started this God knows how long ago, probably about 2 o'clock? I've just finished it after reading 35 straight pages and I've gotta say that it what you did with Netherlands Antilles was incredible, absolutely inspired me to try the same thing and I'll definitely be following your fm2010 story. ****, I might even start writing one myself :]

sounds good cant wait til you get started have you found out who the bottom team is?

no, because i haven't got fm 10 yet lol

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

i've just got fm10!
san marino are at the bottom of the rankings, with 0 points, but i can't select them because the load all players from this nation option isn't there. anyone?

no, because i haven't got fm 10 yet lol

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

i've just got fm10!
san marino are at the bottom of the rankings, with 0 points, but i can't select them because the load all players from this nation option isn't there. anyone?

You have to go to custom database then add all players from the nation or region. Both would be better adding south europe as a region or something :)

i look forward to seeing this i once was in charge of san marino but it was back on cm01/02 and managed to beat italy 1-0 in a friendly everything else was dire tho