Netherlands V Ghana Friendly Live Tonight

tux119

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guys, sorry if this is a pointless thread but the Netherlands team play Ghana in a pre World Cup friendly and its live on ESPN at 7:30.

Just thought id let you know incase you wanted to watch some footy tonight. :)

thanks, wouldnt of hard a clue otherwise. should be good to see how these two teams get on, i reckon holland will be one of those teams no one will really fancy but may just shock a few people.

Didn't have a clue this was on. Cheers

Either this or Britians Got Talent, hmmm.

This has to win over BGT. It is **** this year. Apart from the guy who chops wood.

Shame it's on ESPN, would have liked to have watched it. :(

I think I'll record BGT then as it never feels right watching a game that isn't live.

****. And I recently cancelled my ESPN subscription for the ****** same old repeated movies. :'(

This has to win over BGT. It is **** this year. Apart from the guy who chops wood.

Chopping wood, chopping wood, chopping as we go, chopping wood chopping wood... EPIC TUNE!

i would be more intrested if michael essien was playing.

It has always been ****, but i have to admit that Choppy chop man is ***

****, what the **** happened to the quotes! :?/

Portugal play Cameroon tonight, will be interesting how they bounce back from a 0-0 draw with Cape Verde Islands who are something like 114 places below Portugal in Fifa rankings

I'm assuming 7 pm in England?

Whats the difference between that and Eastern US, like 4 hours or something?

no its just ghana are more of a match if essien would be playing simple as that.
essien has a massive impact on how ghana play. its like england going into the world cup without rooney and terry, hes that important