Netherlands Vs Uruguay thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 6K
D

Deleted member 79730

Well i had to make one of these threads for the world cup games.

Discuss who you think will win this semi final

Wow. That castro guy is going to be gutted.
Holland ftw. :D

Holland will win it, but I'll be pulling for Uruguay.

I want Uruguay to win it. I am in a minority with this one I know. I just get an inkling that because the Dutch beat Brazil everyone naturally will think the Dutch will now go on to win the world cup.

Holland 2-1 Uruguay

Robben
Van Persie
Alvaro Perreira

It's a tough one for me because I want Holland to win [for cash ;D] but on the other side, I actually like Uruguay... 1-1, Holland to win on Penalties.

I thought PCastro had changed his name there.
I want Uruguay to win but I think Holland will, they are very shaky at the back though and Uruguay are strong in attack

I'll be cheering on the Müllabfuhr for once.

It shouldn't be a hard game for them, uruguay haven't come up against any sides with an attack as good as Holland's.

I think Holland will win and i want them to go on and win the world cup but Uruguay are strong side but they will miss Suarez so i'm going to say 3-1 Holland

The way Holland are playing, and the confidence they'll have from beating Brazil, leads me to say 3-1 Holland, but I'd like Uruguay to win and hopefully go onto win the World Cup.

COME ON URUGUAY! i have lost all respect for robben, diving ****.

Wow. That castro guy is going to be gutted.
Holland ftw. :D

No, I decided to stop making these. It isn't worth the effort, as in the end all I hear is: "****, you really like doing this", or even: "Get a life, stop doing this" and things like that.

Last edited:
People predicting an easy win for Holland could be proven wrong. These Uruguyans are no mugs, you don't get to the semi-finals of a world cup without being a decent outfit. The players have confidence in their own abillity, and their ability as a team, and they have a bit of talent to go with that. For that reason, I reckon Uruguay will sneak it.

Netherlands 2-1 Uruguay
Sneijder
Forlan
Robben
Still, I wouldn't be surprised with an Uruguay victory, and I will probably be supporting them... Forlan is immense :)

Netherlands to win for sure - without Suarez, Lugano ( maybe ), Fucile and Lodeiro Uruguay wont do nothing. They're helpless in front of Snijder, Robben and Persie.