Netherlands Vs Uruguay thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 6K
Well done to the dutch. Deserved it on the night wit the second half performance. Still think the winner will come from Spain or Germany though.

I also think the winner will be Spain/Germany, hopefully Germany but the psychic octopus thinks Spain

Very entertaining match.

Congratulations Netherlands.

What happened after the whistle blew? The commentators said a scrap went on, but the tv station switched away to show fans in holland and I missed it.

What happened after the whistle blew? The commentators said a scrap went on, but the tv station switched away to show fans in holland and I missed it.
I'm not sure, probably the Uruguay players moaning at the ref.

Holand won the First Semi-Final against Uruguay
Holand:3
Uruguay:2

I'd prefer to see a Holland vs Spain match for the final, rather than a Holland vs Germany. The former has a better chance of being an evenly balanced game while the latter would just be a mauling.

Good game, from what I saw, Holland wasnt that superior to Uruguay. I was actually amazed by how much dangerous could Uruguay get away with so less. Anyway, I would love to see now Holland claim the title. After two missing opportunities, I guess they deserve at least 1. As for Germany and Spain, hmmmm.... good game too, and personally this is the FINAL.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

They were complaining about a theoritcal handball before the end of the game. Good Uruguayan display imo