Network Game: English Starting at Level 10

Daily

Reaction score
hi there,

as the title says i'm looking for a network game on the long run for the english leagues starting at level 10 and work our way up till premier. i just installed hamachi and i don't have online experience. i played offline since cm 03/04.

i was thinking in the range around 5-10 players and if people decide to quit or don't show up on times and dates then we will kick and invite new ones in but they will have to start with a team in level 10 aswell like the rest did. well i hope this is possible...

i'm available during weekdays but not on the weekends. so friday/saturday i'm off....and sunday i will be home in evening mostly...

i live in the netherlands which is 1 hour earlier then uk times as far as i know..

post reply below or email me...i will keep this post updated...i hope we can start soon..

PS: if u don't have the level 10 addition i can send it np..

peace

You're best off creating a hamachi room to get players together. Also the level of interest in games below premier league drops off fast so you'll be lucky to find people keen on playing level 10. Having said that its a nice idea.