benny_v

Reaction score
looking for players!

hamachi: varelabhoys
pass: 1234

how often do you play what country r you in what team r u and what time do you sleep

no pick a league yet, waiting for players to commit then we can discuss leagues etc!

what league you up for playing?

no pick a league yet, waiting for players to commit then we can discuss leagues etc!

what league you up for playing?

i'm not fussed but im a die hard player only had the game from christmas and on 2021 on 1 save and 2017 on another i need commitment lol

dont think am as committed as you but by the sounds of it you'd find it hard to find sum1 that is...2021 and you've only had it since christmas lol!!!
play almost every night m8, got a few network games on the go, lookin for 1 a can play at times like this...when everybody is in their scratcher lol.
would you be up for a german or french league save?

dont think am as committed as you but by the sounds of it you'd find it hard to find sum1 that is...2021 and you've only had it since christmas lol!!!
play almost every night m8, got a few network games on the go, lookin for 1 a can play at times like this...when everybody is in their scratcher lol.
would you be up for a german or french league save?

am not fussed mate lol i'll play anything as long as yer no playing when the hoops r playing am good tae go lol

add me on hamachi m8, faster chat on that!

p.s all tools are downed when the hoops are playin lol

not letting me on m8 says the hamachi server has denied you login request??

no i mean my hamachi not letting me even turn it on lol i had it ages ago and i uninstalled it n i just installed it again and its not letting me turn it on or even try change password or that

sound, give me a shout if and when you get it sorted.

just checked mate i'm on version 12.1.1 does that matter

aye m8, it has to be the same update....gutted again lol