Network Game for fm 2013?? anyone, must be Consistent !!

Reaction score
am sick of creating online network games when people just seem to quit, it's spoils the fun, i wish there was someone who can play regular without no hasstle, and do a few Seasons with until FM 14 comes out or what ever.

I made a Network game Yesterday. I am Arsenal it's a new save, all transfer updates are uptodate :)
please do not bover adding me if you're just a sore loser and quit after you lose a match!!!! i have no time for people like that thanks.

STEAM NAME - Tim YNWA JFT96 , if you have trouble then i'll add you no problems!

Last edited:
Mate its the most annoying thing ever tbh. You start a game up, having spoken to everyone and they say they are committed and talk about how often they play, everyone spends hours doing their staff, tactics and transfer. Then you get through pre season, call it a night and the next day all these players are no where to be found. Then you get some excuse like oh i had this or that on, which is fair enough everyone is busy with their own lives, but then these excuses come in day after day, and you find you haven't even played the game for a couple days, eventually people stop coming online and the game just stops.

It is really just a waste of time, I wish there was a way all the actual committed players could register somewhere to find other long term players. Atm there are too many people with no online experience that like the idea of an online game then play for a day before realising they don't like it. The only way around it really is to just play with a friend you know in real life, or someone you have had on steam for ages who always seems to be on when you are.

Rant over! I don't want to come across rude or snobby, its just really annoying and i hope ppl can understand.

Yes, i have a game with a friend i found on fm base and i've spoken to him for years now, feel free to join us as we are trying to have an online fm career, not just a single game and then quit. PM me if you like :)

im up for nice long game if u want my names ashleyjamesgratton93 i have sent u a friend request let me know wen u play

Mate its the most annoying thing ever tbh. You start a game up, having spoken to everyone and they say they are committed and talk about how often they play, everyone spends hours doing their staff, tactics and transfer. Then you get through pre season, call it a night and the next day all these players are no where to be found. Then you get some excuse like oh i had this or that on, which is fair enough everyone is busy with their own lives, but then these excuses come in day after day, and you find you haven't even played the game for a couple days, eventually people stop coming online and the game just stops.

It is really just a waste of time, I wish there was a way all the actual committed players could register somewhere to find other long term players. Atm there are too many people with no online experience that like the idea of an online game then play for a day before realising they don't like it. The only way around it really is to just play with a friend you know in real life, or someone you have had on steam for ages who always seems to be on when you are.

Rant over! I don't want to come across rude or snobby, its just really annoying and i hope ppl can understand.

Yes, i have a game with a friend i found on fm base and i've spoken to him for years now, feel free to join us as we are trying to have an online fm career, not just a single game and then quit. PM me if you like :)

jimmy that is exactly how i feel

yeah what's the timing and day of the game, i'm game..

my id id amaramdan