yvek

Reaction score
Ok so this **** is really getting annoying already. Here is what happens:

7 of us are playing this save for 4 season now, and after last update which happend like few days ago or so, Our processing just starts to lagg hard and everyone freeze - we have to reload the save each few days and rejoin every time, more to it we have to save game each day so we dont lose processed days. So i was wondering if anyone else who plays alot of NETWORK games has same issue , or maybe it is just up to our host. This all started to happen so often after last mini update, b4 it only froze like every few weeks or months..

any feedback would be appreciated thx

:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm having the same issue. I had a network game going with a friend, and despite his experience being perfectly fine, mine was an absolute nightmare; freezing, unresponsive clicking, and just an all 'round pain in the ****.

I put it down to problems on my behalf (old laptop, too far from broadband router, etc etc) - but then I decided to try host the network game (he hosted the main one) - and the tables turned, it was smooth as a baby's bottom for me, but he was encountering the issues that I had to deal with. So I'm not sure what the root of the problem is, but it seems to be only for the non-host player(s). I've read somewhere else it's only happened since the recent update.

im not talking about the reaction time lagg if you're not the host. im talking about game completely freezes at 1 period every few days, its random but its often. either being host or joiner, you freeze totally and FM becomes non responsive u have to END TASK it. What you experiencing is totally normal usual FM lagg which has been there for years now most players are totally used to it tbh. But what im talking needs some serious customer support attention if this game is to be competitive.

It's happening in non network games too...

I have the same problem.

Does it become unresponsive on the inbox page? (social feed and news)

so its global i see, hopefully winter update would fix this..

it gets non responsive during holiday/news panel/social feed, totally random and often

You should open a thread there and raise the issue like I did.

They can help you sometimes, if not the more we are and the more they'll do something about it.