NETWORK GAME HAMACHI?? problems fm 10

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone can help me... i am currently play fm 10 with a friend online and the season is going smoothly, but i cant seem to connect to anyone eles and i have done everything exactly the same as i did the first time i set up a network game but this time it seems 2 just not work..
everytime i create a game and they join my network via hamachi when they copy my hamachi address into the join server box nuffing happpens then the code just goes from white to grey and doesnt let you click on it.. unlike before it does even say cannot connect it just goes grey and doesnt let you click on it. but yet my friend can still connect to me who i had the network game to start with just anyone eles that i try to play a game with it does that...... :'(

has anyone experienced this same problem and could anyone help with my situation thanks
venger

It sounds as tho you and your friends may have different patches installed. For you to be able to connect you would all need to be on 10.2

Hope this help!

It sounds as tho you and your friends may have different patches installed. For you to be able to connect you would all need to be on 10.2

Hope this help![/QUOTe
im gonna try that ill let u no if it works

Try creating the game as a server. It's an option in the "Network" tab on preferences. Press Shift+P to open preferences. Or it could be a different patch. Make sure you both have the 10.2.1 patch installed.

Try creating the game as a server. It's an option in the "Network" tab on preferences. Press Shift+P to open preferences. Or it could be a different patch. Make sure you both have the 10.2.1 patch installed.

whats weired andy is that i just reaslised that when i started the game with another friend im kinda sure that he didnt have the same patch as me but it still worked but yet again that seems to b my only problem because i have done everything by the book

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

thanks tho

Are you running your game as a server? Also on hamachi is the light next to his name green, red or blue? Or have a warning sign?

Please Guys Help Im Was playing With me Friend Heroes V Tribes Of The East Over Hamachi
Yestrday Today We Try and Nothing He Can't See me game. Firewall off .Please Some Idea

Last edited:
how do u play a friend online ive been trying for ages it dosent work?