ibbyb7

Reaction score
bascially i started a network game with my couins, but my laptop was broken at the time so i was on the pc. now i have my laptop back but i cant play the same network game from my laptop? i can load up the game from my cloud save, but he cant join or find the game from his end. but if i play on the pc it works just fine. Is there anyway to fix this or will i just have to play on the pc? I cant be bothered to start a new game, were already too far in to start again :~(

any help will be appreciated! thanks in advanceee

Strange. Only thing I can think of is that FM register your PC as administrator for that save, and you can't get it from your laptop. I would suggest your cousin to try and establish network so you can enter it from your laptop. Maybe you can't be the host because you don't have original save ( make sense in my head).

Save Files

This is gonna be a surprise but Steam basically sucks when it comes to its Cloud system. I would blame it for a huge portion of the gaming errors that come out. That said, this is an easy enough problem to resolve.

You need to go into the FM file in your Documents folder (assuming you didn't change it). User/Documents/FM2014... will be something like "save files". It's 100 mb files roughly so you are unlikely to be able to email it. Stick it on a USB stick and put it in the same folder on your opposite computer.

The only issue here is you have to keep that going if you swap around.

:D