stroudy28

Reaction score
Hi all, me and my friend started a normal game as liverpool, and we live in different countries. I have just moved back to England and want to continue watching the game. I was thinking make a hamachi network and join the game as a unemployed manager, so I can watch all the games we play. However, when attempting to join network game, it says cannot connect to server. Is this because it is a normal game, and if so, can you convert it so I can join in.

Thanks in advance
CONOR

1stly no, because its a single player u cannot 'watch'
2ndly certain setting would have to be in order to play a network game.

but the answer is no, there is no way.... problem answered!

Just tried it and it worked! Dont know how, but we just made hamachi and i joined his server and added new manager unemployed, and then can watch all the games whilst I skype him :)

hmmm, and its a single player save? very unsual, but at least we no for next time!

yes, single player save.
We created a network game, joined that, quickly quitted and joined normal game, and it worked :)

He created a new network game and hamachi server.
We both joined and made managers.
Then, he quitted, taking me out, and loaded up our single player, which i then joined and it worked.

He created a new network game and hamachi server.
We both joined and made managers.
Then, he quitted, taking me out, and loaded up our single player, which i then joined and it worked.

that makes no sense...

It makes perfect sense, you just don't know what you're doing ihaslam... You can make any game a network game; when in-game, just click the drop-down FM tab (from which you can access Game Status, Preferences, Add new league, etc.) then click "Network Game Settings." Once in this, just tick the box "run as server" and you're good to go!! It makes your save just like any other Network Game!!

It worked when you went into Create Network game, then quit because it will of automatically ticked this box and kept it ticked... so when you went into your normal game it remained ticked!! :D Have Fun!!!