Network Game!! (Hong Kong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me Slaps Lee :mad:

Happy Valley are my team :p

I agree with Sean we should random pick the teams.

Yeh I suppose picking randomly would be fair. It doesn't really matter because I'll still get relegated no matter who I go.

I will envy who ever gets Happy Valley :D unless they do **** then i will laugh.

Whoever gets Happy Valley has to do well... Or Else!:mad:

Everyones first few games should be quite funny aswell because it took me ages to remember which players play where because everyones names where so similar to each other.

SO? How much people are we missing right now!? Damnit people sign up!!

We just need one more player now Silver. :)

I think Lloyd is going to play so we need someone to random pick the sides with me so you dont think im cheating.

Grrage for some reason my IRC isnt working :irked:. I will be online about 11pm tonight if you wanna talk about it then.

Ok Gregor and i made a fair draw and here are the teams:

Sean-Rangers (HKG)
Lee-Sun Hei
Gregor-Hong Kong 08
Kris-Happy Valley
Ian-Citizen
Andy-South China
Silver-Dongguan
Lloyd-Kitchee

Someone contact me on MSN as for times to play and such.

fair draw ma bawz, ive got the worst team, 1 point in 12 games IRL, 36 conceeded and 2 scored!

Gregor said:
fair draw ma bawz, ive got the worst team, 1 point in 12 games IRL, 36 conceeded and 2 scored!

Just like Alloa! (Maybe :rolleyes:)

Ha Ha yea Gregor you should win the league.

I thought we weren't gona play til 10...

Better starting earlier as people have school and work.

I think I might play seeing as we are playing early.

I don't think I'll be able to play, the laptops currently on an overheating rampage so if FM decides to munch the memory I'll either have to...

1. Quit FM every 15 minutes and let the processor cool down then go back on FM for 15 minutes.
  2. Sit with the laptop by the window so that freezing cold air gets blown in cooling the laptop down and making my hands numb.
  3. Or just not play. :(

:sadclown:

Status
Not open for further replies.