degsy1

Reaction score
trying to start a three player network game. Two of the players are in the same house, going through an internal network and one is trying to access it externally. The two internal are connected without any problems, but the external one keeps getting errors (unable to connect). Im wondering if we're doing something wrong, although we have noticed the external one doesnt have a steam profile so could this be it?

Please help or I'll have to come off FM and spend time with the missus, which isn't nearly as much fun....

trying to start a three player network game. Two of the players are in the same house, going through an internal network and one is trying to access it externally. The two internal are connected without any problems, but the external one keeps getting errors (unable to connect). Im wondering if we're doing something wrong, although we have noticed the external one doesnt have a steam profile so could this be it?

Please help or I'll have to come off FM and spend time with the missus, which isn't nearly as much fun....

You have to have a Steam profile to have FM! If he hasn't, then he has got a pirate copy of FM, so he can't play a network game (I hope)