Network game (Like Football Manager Live Style)!

Reaction score
To all who have requested a team.. quite simpily the database was taking to long to make so therefore I am cancelling this network game till atleast FM 13, the only way i could get round making this is if i had help from you lot or the only other solution is if you lot donated on Paypal (would put all my effort in to it) because that would kind of make it worthwhile for me.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Hey I'm up for it mate (also a chelsea fan). My Steam name is Sam91 :)

Sounds good i was also a fello FML player STEAM: 1deanie

Sounds interesting, if run well.

Steam is HGzIID4NNY.

Do I have to live in England? I live in Scotland, so there are no time issues whatsoever.

as long as you can connect mate! need atleast 4 more people! spread the word lads

I wouldn't mind trying it out, steams MrGreyFish

What are you confused by mate? probably doesent help the writing is all muddled :/

Orite fella sounds good, add me on steam: dannybroadbent1993 im on all them days, so can play whenever

I also would like to join but I live in Turkey so there is like 2 hours difference between me and you guys. If it's not a problem add me on steam. steam name: muratcank

Hi i´m from Portugal may i join too? Here same hour:) A Fm League like Hattrick with created new players is a good idea!! My Steam name is: DukeM