Status
Not open for further replies.

jbolas

05bolasj
Reaction score
Join now if you want to play a league 1 network game.

FM_Football
Password:football
Then message me for more details
(H)

Have Been Taken:
Leeds - Jason
Millwall - Daniel
Southend - Jack
Norwich - Freddie
Hartlepool - Elio
Carlisle - Carlos
Charlton - Tass
Huddersfield - Birch
Swindon - Louis
MK Dons - Bergsen

Last edited:
We are going to start again in about 45mins ish as long as Jack can get online & we need more playerssssssssssss :)
Post here if interested !

Nice one :) Like i said, we're starting around 1pm if all goes to plan, so if you can get on Hamachi then, you can get the IP details and shiz :)

Hey guys im interested (southampton) how do you play? Ive played a few network games in the past with friends, but do you say play 1 hour a day? Just wondered of the mechanics of playing over the internet :).
cheers

Last edited:
Nah mate, we play for as long as the host can stay online :) He said from about 1pm to 7pm today i think ! :D xD But just gotta wait for him really :)

Hey matey, i believe any are available except the list on the first post, and Southampton & Charlton. Although i think Carlilse is free now, not 100% sure though.

how is it played online?? i've never played an FM online before mate

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

how is it played online?? i've never played FM online before mate

Details are in the first post :) Jack still isn't online though :'(

Last edited:
Jack is just going online now so he will be a minute.

Yeahh, Still teams available, although Jack still hasn't shown his face ! :/ :(

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Yay :d

Hi Dan again Jacks just loading up he's online

If anyone is unsure of what to do, just ask here mind :) It's akward first time !

when do we get the ip details? do i need hamachi?
MK Dons for me please.

You need Hamachi yes :) And when you log onto the Hamachi server we will give you the IP address, and MK Dons is avail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.