jayc1446

Reaction score
Looking for up to 5 players for a network game to run roughly 3 days a week Thurs Fri and Saturday but can be discussed to make it more viable.

Im thinking either english conference or BPL but again open for discussion once players are finalised.

Play times on the days agreed will depend on how long everyone can stay on for etc.

Rules will be agreed upon the start to be worked round the preferences of everyone.

If interested either add weeman uk on steam and open a chat with me or reply back to this thread with your steam ID and ill add you as i will be checking this every 5 minutes.

Look forward to the responses.

I couldn't find u on steam but my steam id is karavere and I hope to join an online fm game.

Steam: Lawking10 if you are in need of anyone to make up the numbers.

i will be starting this Friday (23rd for ppl who still want to join i will add the above ppl if anyone else is interested post here please probably play 3 days a week for at least 3 hours. times will be confirmed on Friday when i know what ppl can play too

i now have 3 players so i am looking at starting tonight but would still prefer a few more dedicated players.

please post here or add weeman uk on steam my dislpay name is actually Jay C so you dnt get confused.

at the moment we will be playing the eng prem but discussion happening tonight may change that if there is demand for anything else.

id love to join in, played many network games in the past