Reaction score
Looking for 3-8 players, very active players only , play atleast 5 times a week!
If you dont play everyday please dont bother joining! Commited and serious players.

The game will include a unofficial premier league update. It's made by my cousin, it's on some other website if you want to download it I can find out where, it's just a couple CA changes on some premier league players.

Barclays Premier League teams only:
Chelsea - Me

STARTS 21st at 4:30pm
game time is usually 6:00pm-8:45pm, weekdays.
5:30pm-9:30pm , weekends.
4:30pm-10:00pm Holidays.
Everytime we get the game going there will be a 15 minute window before for players to join, if you don't get in around then it could be a pain in the *** to get in the game.

Leave your steam name and preferred team.
Also age of 15+ and over please don't want annoying kids.

What's your time-zone. I live in Dallas, TX (CST) . Also, please reserve Manchester United for me. And does your database include summer transfer updates?

Hi, I'm from The Netherlands. I would like to join. I almost play every single day.

Steam name: kevinvanbeeck
Preferred team: Arsenal

Hi I'm from London I play daily and the times listed would fit my schedule steam name shumzy team Newcastle, what game setting and database size lastly how many nations background and full

I was just gonna ask that same question have u got any details on it like hamachi log in or anything

Steam user Joel_LFC1, I'm 16 and I'd like to be Liverpool if thats alright? My time zone is GMT and I'm on every day :)

I've tried to private MSG him no response so not sure what's going on

I might just start 1 see If I can get 4/5 people to join, start in an hour or so

Premier league large database 12.2.2 top teams

I've posted the thread on here so check out the details and let me know if you wanna play

hey.. looking to join in.. what's ur hamachi details?

Sorry I didn't mention my steam name above! :p

Steam Name: fahim-the-dream

Team: Manchester United

Last edited: