Network game starting today need 1 more dedicated player

marcus2596

Reaction score
We are playing in the Ligue 1 and are not using the top teams such as PSG, Monaco, Lyon and Marseille.

We need 1 dedicated player who won't after a couple of days or even a couple of hours of play.

On weekdays it will be 9pm until maybe midnight or slightly longer and Friday-Sunday Anytime if people want to get on then.

We want people to be using their own tactics.

We are looking for 1 person so we can start shortly there is currently 2 of us.

If interested add marcus-wi on steam and send me a message on there.

Anyone we are now doing Serie A without Juve roma napoli and both milans

Anyone we are now doing Serie A without Juve roma napoli and both milans

Any room for one more? Sent you a friend request on Steam but not sure if it worked, my username should be Drazen7 (profile pic is from 300)

Any room for one more? Sent you a friend request on Steam but not sure if it worked, my username should be Drazen7 (profile pic is from 300)
Yeah mate. Where 2 games into the season, we will give you time to set up formations and everything etc.We are both Milan and Inter. Juve, Roma and Napoli are banned also the transfer window has just closed so if you don't mind that you can join mate. We will be on at 9PM tonight i'll add you on steam then.

Still looking for 1. We didn't play last night so were still 2 games in but the transfer window is close. If interested leave your Steam name here or add me on steam and msg me (marcus-wi)

It is not allowing me to add people on steam but if you add me, ill accept, steam name: junagaming