network game tonight !!!

ncfc2008

Reaction score
network game tonight, im hosting will start soon as i get few more players... will be doing the premier league, i am Man. City. If you would like 2 join leave a post of which team you would like 2 be.

i will then add you on msn and give you Hamachi address ready 4 us to play.

cheers

i would be up for playing. West ham if not already taken

I would be up for it , newcastle for me mate.

Add me at [email protected]
network game tonight, im hosting will start soon as i get few more players... will be doing the premier league, i am Man. City. If you would like 2 join leave a post of which team you would like 2 be.

i will then add you on msn and give you Hamachi address ready 4 us to play.

cheers

Last edited:
starting in 30 mins so please post on here or add me on msn asap if your insterested:

teams already taken are:

Man City
Newcastle
Chelsea

msn: [email protected]

how can i join ....i have hamachi and.....what i do what is the password and name ????

go 2 join an exisiting network on Hamachi and type that inforamtion i just gave you in.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

do you have the 9.2 patch?

i already did that. and appears an msdos black screen.
then.......

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

no i havent 920

can i still join...or am i too late?

i already did that. and appears an msdos black screen.
then.......

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

no i havent 920

if you dont have the patch then you cant join, you wont be able 2 connect to the game...

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

yes you can join. starting in 10 mins

do you have msn? Hamachi? patch 9.2?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

can i still join...or am i too late?

yes you can join. starting in 10 mins

do you have msn? Hamachi? patch 9.2?