Network Game Wanting 2 Start 2Night!

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
HAMACHI NET GAME
EVENINGS 7PM ONWARDS

Hello guys i just wanna place this thread about my new net game.
I want to play with at least 6 players.

I want players 2 show up regularly.

Hamachi name- FM09 Ross Network Game
Post a comment for which team, then i will send u the password!
Please do join

NEW GAME
I want this game to be a nice running succesful network game :)

I know there are a couple of net games out there at the moment but they have already started im sure so if you guys are looking for a new and fun exciting game then this is for you.

TEAMS

ARSENAL Ryan Stadische
ASTON VILLA
BLACKBURN
BOLTON
CHELSEA
EVERTON
FULHAM
HULL CITY
LIVERPOOL
MAN CITY
MAN UTD Ross James Webster
MIDDLESBORUGH
NEWCASTLE
POMPEY
SUNDERLAND
STOKE CITY
TOTTENHAM
WEST HAM
WEST BROM
WIGAN

RULES

Not many rules for the game just no cheating like offering silly amounts after apparences.
no abuse and certantly no racism.

TIMES

The games times will change now and then, but just for now the times will be between 6-7 pm till 9-10. This is just because of my tight schedule. The games will probably run every night.

I hope u do chose a team and i will send u the password once u have chose the team.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

When u get on 2 me by Hamachi right click on my name and copy address then paste that into ur Network mode on FM09

Last edited:
like the way you steal my set up just copy and paste that did you webster?

dont think you can do that some how

sound filbs
i want the mighty liverpool

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

ah this aint filbs foget it

ryan are you joining his game cos im in compertition for the best net game now aint i
if you wanna join his thats fine!!!

I dont care that i stole the layout theres no copyright sign so its free 2 do it.
And y aren't u joinin?

hes he joined mine you wanna join aswell i did send you hamachi details

i dont mind that you stole my setup would have been nice to ask lol

Okey dokey.
I might join jus plyin my own Fm save game.

i wil play, if ya lookin 4 players put me down 4 chelsea, will add u on hamachi now

alryt dnt listen 2 that last post by Graheem, thats me little bro an he left his logged on ere last an i dint realise so i posted in his name finkin it woz me haha so put me down 4 chelsea plz

cheers

Ok mate jus that PC is not workin (6) and will b out 4 a while. im postin this on sum1 elses PC.

Ross mate you got my last name wrong... it's Stadtische...

As i am reminding u i will not b able 2 ply FM. 4 a while. Sos ryan i missed out The 'T'. And my FM still does not work properly still tryin 2 fix it

Hi Mate,

Please Can you send me the hamachi code and password,

And Can i Be Villa?

Thanks

hi mate can u send me the code and password please i will be newcastle thanx bud!