Network game with edited database crashes... NEED HELP PLEASE!

Matiboy1995

Reaction score
Hi everyone, me and a friend wanted to create our own clubs in the N-power championship.
I've made everything and it works fine for me(the host). However when my friend clicks on his squad it says"A serious error has occurred and crash file created etc etc"
I don't know whether I've just failed making the database and there's some error or whether it's to do with him not having my database.

I think it's down to him not having my data base edits, if so can some give me instructions on how to give him it. Thanks

-------EDIT-----
My friend sees my new team as some random other team so he needs my database I'm guessing... anyone know what's up

Did you just add the teams straight in to the championship if you did it wont allow it because there has to be 24 teams in the championship

You need to create new nation rules and change the teams in the division

I dont have much experience with the editor but I have had this problem once before when trying to create a new database

I want to know too!

I have been desperate to find the answer to this question too. The issue happens even when I have just edited teams already in the league and not created new ones. Answers please!

I was told to send him my database file and have him put it in his editor database file folder thing. Then have him load a game with the database he doesn't intend to play and save it so the game has that database as an automatic option then to join the game. THIS STILL DID NOT WORK. I know this thread was last looked at years ago but I was hoping someone might just see this and help. Anyone know if this has changed for FM2014 too?