Rare achievement with a defender

ferdinand got a hat-trick for me....

....well scored 2 goals and 1 own goal

i havent done any bug but my defenders (4) had a total of 20 goals or something even though i had the same tactic i had in my first year
griezmann takes corners (14)
ion ansotegi
vadim demidov
mikel gonzalez
mikel labaka were my defenders

He was probably injured after a kick like that ;)
Weirdly he wasn't lol. Never seen a goal like that scored in any of my games whatsoever besides his (i have even been checking goal of the week descriptions for something similar; his said "Top quality strike from Red devils Ferdinand as he scores a magnificent chipped shot from outside the box")
There's plenty of efforts like it on youtube (majority is javier pastore) but i haven't seen a Defender score an effort like that in my 6 years of playing the game!!

Vidic has been my top scoring defender in a season with 11 in 35 games.

my defender scored 40 goals in 1 season (top scorer in the league)

Djourou has been an absolute beast in the box for me scored 9 first season and is on 2 so far this season

Not a defender but i had pepe reina save 4 penalties and scored the winning penalty in the European super cup against atletico madrid.

Miranda in my sao paulo save was amazing. After 20 games he scored 14 goals (2 hattricks). He was my best goalscorer and I didn't use any corner bug.

Managing republic of ireland called up ciaran clark for debut no corner bug but granted one was a penalty.

corner bug by any chance??? oO)
i got my facts wrong my defender got 23 in the league and was joint top scorer but got near 40 in all comps possibly corner bug but if it was it was by fluke, i didnt read up on how to do it in other words

Well - this is a rare achievement with a defender. Gotta say it's the first time I'm 'proud' of one of my goals.

//Edit - Just to add, the lad has 10 finishing, 12 composure, 11 decisions, 9 technique and 8 creativity.