Goldenboy13

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to setup a new newtwork game, for between 2-4 players only.
i have opened football manager port number on my router, therefore you shouldn't need Hamachi or any other application to access my game online, you will just need my IP Address.

My preference would be the English Preimer League or Italian Seria A, might even consider going in the Championship.

i am also looking to set up a facebook page for this - so that we can uploaded news about new signings, results, and communicate to each other.

i am available to play most evenings - afterwork and gym :)

if you are interested please leave messages on here with your steam ID little description about you as a manager (experince, and prefered team) we can discuss some rules (i.e if over 50% of players are available to play do we continue or not etc....) lets get this thing started :)

could you leave your comments in this format please:

SteamId: cant remember it top of my head!

Prefered league/team: English Primer League/Newcastle United

Available to play: 3 or 4 evenings a week and possibly sunday afternoon..

comments: looking for serious dedicated managers to join our league...

19 manager is way to many for me, thanks for the invite though...

Hey,

I'm interested in joining this league, I've got a bit of time off at the minute so im available evenings.

Pretty experienced on Fm. Preferred team to manage in the premier league is tottenham. Although im happy to play with anyone / any major league.

Steam ID: Gengleberry

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm interested in joining this league, I've got a bit of time off at the minute so im available evenings.

Pretty experienced on Fm. Preferred team to manage in the premier league is tottenham. Although im happy to play with anyone / any major league.

Steam ID: Gengleberry

great i shall add you tonight when i get in.. my prefered team is Newcastle United so we could do Premier league..

Hey,
I'm interested too, I'm happy to do premierleague too, might have a friend that would like in too, I'm from UK, steam id is RedSky13

Hi Goldenboy! I am looking to join a network game but wont be next on until tomorrow night! Would it be too late to join tomorrow?

Whats your username? I will add you about 7pm tomorrow

Can you add mine too? I'd be interested. Username on steam is Poobington

Cool mate! Will add you tomorrow night about 6:30pm

Goldenboy! I will be on fm13 from about 5:30 tonight. You going to be on?

hello
I can still do with preferred team manu chelsea everton or fulham. my name is benni, steam id: cacapone90.can
we take a national team?

can you add me too??i m very interested!username on steam:mad3lo5..thnx!

Are you online Goldenboy? I tried adding you but couldn't find you!!!!!!!!!!! My steam name is 16haycroft