• I'll **** Anything

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tet

Reaction score
Hi

I am interested in starting a network game, i have noticed a large number of people who have put their names down in the member net games thread that havent got a network game to play, so those people in particular i invite you to play. Now i don't know how to host, so unless someone helps me to learn :p i would need someone else to host. The league of choice will be in the poll, i am open to most leagues though.

Thanks Tet

cmon people surely somebody wants to play :D

hi the names rob and am interested in a network game or i could show u

tet m8 email me and i will help you create a online game m8 rob6278

Tet Try This

All members of a network game must have the same patch installed!
1) Go onto the preferences screen and tick the box that says Run As Server

2) Start a New Game as normal.

3) Once the game started go onto the Game Status screen and you will the server address (Your IP number). Make a note of this number.

Alternatively you can go onto a website such as My IP Address.com and get the IP address of that site. Make a not of this number.

4) Tell the other members of your network game the Server Address (IP Address) for the game.

If your friends have trouble connecting and you have a router then you will need to open ports 10094 & 10093.

If you don't know how to do this then simply go onto this site and browse for your Router.

If you have opened your ports then it may be your members that need to open ports on their router.

rob6278

there is already a member netgame thread.

this is a specific game though kris

network

yeah i want to join but where is the thread please could someone help me

Right everyone who wants to join please vote on the poll then pm me and then when we get a good number of people wanting to play we will start the game.

By the way i don't know who added the last choice in the poll but it wasnt me, i dont know how they did it but they did.:yikes:

tet how do i post you m8 and what times are you going to play the game

to pm me just click on my name and then choose send private message, i was thinking playing monday and wednesday with the possiblility of a 3rd day and playing 6-8 or 6-9. Just give me some feedback and we'll see what is best for everyone.

It was me, Basically means 'I will play any league'

hello everybody does anyone know of any good right wingers in 2011 because ive got to many injurys

hatrick 20 mins

this should get on the records board hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.