Never seen anything like this before!!!

nikedigital

Reaction score
THE WHOLE TEAM IS MY PLAYER WITH PIQUE WITH 3 GOALS (ALL FROM CORNER)!!!

EVEN THERE WAS ONLY ONE MATCH PLAYED IN THE WEEK, BUT USUALLY YOU ONLY GET 8 OR 9 PLAYERS, I NEVER GET THE LOT IN MY 9 YEARS CM/FM PLAYING LIFE!!!

EnglishPremierDivision.png

MY OTHER THREAD ABOUT MY MAN UTD TEAM IN 2015
DOING QUITE WELL WITH GAME FILE DOWNLOAD AND LOTS SCREENSHOTS
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/my-man-utd-team-in-2015-20-screenshots-t18590.html

TRAINING AND COACHES IN DETAIL
WITH TRAINGING SCHEDULES DOWNLOAD AND LOTS SCREENSHOTS
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/training-and-good-coaching-staff-in-detail-t18761.html

That must've been a good week for you or a bad week for everyone else haha

There was obviously only one game on that week. Its happened to me before.

Oh didnt cop that. You must have dominated hard so. Fair play. 3 corners would suggest you did the attacking.

the whole team is my player with pique with 3 goals (all from corner)!!!

Even there was only one match played in the week, but usually you only get 8 or 9 players, i never get the lot in my 9 years cm/fm playing life!!!

englishpremierdivision.png

my other thread about my man utd team in 2015
doing quite well with game file download and lots screenshots
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/my-man-utd-team-in-2015-20-screenshots-t18590.html

training and coaches in detail
with trainging schedules download and lots screenshots
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/training-and-good-coaching-staff-in-detail-t18761.html

WOW OMG CAPS. Please don't.

dont really understand this. is this all because pique scored a hatrick yer?

ahhh thats what i fort lol. whats the most goals anyone has gotten out of a centre back on here

dont really understand this. is this all because pique scored a hatrick yer?
and it's also because all his player made it to 'team of the week'. which is not that much of a wonder since he played the only premier league match in that week.

its easy done when u are the only team playin, ive done it plenty of times, all u have 2 do is thrash the other team and your players are bounde to get better ratings lol

if everyone in the league was playing than that is quite impressive, but as only one team was playing it's not to hard to imagine. I think pique scoring three goals is probably more rare lol.

Lol most goals scored in 1 match by a DC for me was when I beat Aston Villa 2-1 thanks to a brace from Toure :D

if everyone in the league was playing than that is quite impressive, but as only one team was playing

If there one was only one team playing out of the whole league, then there would hardly be a match would there? :p

when i was at ac milan my centre back thiago silva was a goalscoring macnine just look at these screenshots.

View attachment 9503

View attachment 9504

and of corse these are just hes league stats he done wonders in the cups also. i got atleast 25 out of him

Last edited:
All That has happend it there has been 1 game played on that week you vs lets say hull you best them 4-0 plus and you killed them and all youe players did better then all there players so you get all your in team of the week

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

when i was at ac milan my centre back thiago silva was a goalscoring macnine just look at these screenshots.

View attachment 9503

View attachment 9504

and of corse these are just hes league stats he done wonders in the cups also. i got atleast 25 out of him

1. What Skin Is That Look's Gooood

2. Was You Useing Them Man utd 9.3.0 Tactic cause you cb get loads of goals with that tactic

Hi all

may be there is only 1 game, may be its just a dc score 3 goals

all i want is just to post a thing that is never seen by myself and would like to share to everyone in this great web-site.

That is all i wanted to do

sorry to cause any trouble here

thanks