Never seen this before

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Ok playing a WC save with New Zealand for a laugh qualified for the WC and comes to announcing my squad I do seleclting my players as you do.

Anyway I get the conformation message saying that I have selced these players etc.. Only the next day get a message saying I have called up players I did not include in my 23!!!

View attachment 75970

View attachment 75971

View attachment 75972

View attachment 75973

Different players!!! Has this happened to anyone before its annoying for me as it selected a player who is injured now and left me light up front grr!

Don't know if this is a glitch or what some clarifaction would be nice becasue at the minute it is just annoying me.

Dont know how this happened?
Maybe you may have holidayed some, and assistant edited, maybe someone got injured?

Dont know how this happened?
Maybe you may have holidayed some, and assistant edited, maybe someone got injured?

Nothing like that noone got injured and this 'new' squad appeared straight after I confirmed my 23

I'm am currently doing the same as it happens. I hope it doesn't happen to me

This happened to me before. Basically, the Assistant recommended me a squad, but I'd been on holiday mode, and I accepted it just so that I could work around the squad (the one I had, had lots of injuries). The squad didn't change as I also had to do the team for the Warm-up game before the World Cup, so I selected my squad for the Warm-up game and the Squad was normal.

Then, come World Cup selection time I sorted my squad out, and was ready to go. I pressed Submit and then all of a sudden my squad changed to what my Assistant had recommended. It was very strange. I had to re-load the game to the point of the Warm-up game and sort it out from there.

Is this similar to what happened with you, or did it just change the Squad?

This happened to me before. Basically, the Assistant recommended me a squad, but I'd been on holiday mode, and I accepted it just so that I could work around the squad (the one I had, had lots of injuries). The squad didn't change as I also had to do the team for the Warm-up game before the World Cup, so I selected my squad for the Warm-up game and the Squad was normal.

Then, come World Cup selection time I sorted my squad out, and was ready to go. I pressed Submit and then all of a sudden my squad changed to what my Assistant had recommended. It was very strange. I had to re-load the game to the point of the Warm-up game and sort it out from there.

Is this similar to what happened with you, or did it just change the Squad?

Assistant never suggested squad this was the random thing about it. I had just slected a 26 man squad as I had friendy before the WC but my 26 man squad was basically this squad plus 3.

The new squad I have as 6 centrel defenders ffs. And their is at least 5 to 6 changes in the selcetion of my squad.

Did not save that often last time I saved was before first Saudi game.

So would have to go back beat them again althoughI got lucky so doubt it and win the Oceania cup get to this point and hope it doesn't happen again.

Just playing the games got Italy Paraguay and Denmark in my group currently getting tanked 5 nil by Italy in opening game. This has really ****** me off just because although I probably will not get a point I would rather be able to call upon a midfielder or striker who could change a game rather than one of my 4 centre backs on the bench that this game has given me.

Yeah, that's a real bummer, mate. I'm sure that you'll manage a win ;-) Good luck.

Fm can be a bit annoying sometimes.

Happens to me all the time. I can nearlly guarentee that before a major tournament starts, my squad will change. I just save it before and after every squad.

It has been an error since the last FM, I cannot remember the exact reason at the moment, hopefully it will come back to me.

I'm sure it happened to me when I picked 26 for a friendly, which happened to be just before the 23 gets announced.

Glad I am not the only one this happened to was well strange for me has some these players I had never even called up in previous squads which was a bummer.

Never happened with other national teams before WC though when I have played FM.