come on urzzz

Reaction score
ahs anybody else had this, if you have i obvisouly dont play it enough but still here's the screenshot

Had it once, when my second keeper was ******** about not playing.

lol first time i've come across this, quite liked this to be put into the game

Had it a few times, when player wasn't get played enough. Normally ends up with fans deciding the player involved shouldnt be playing. Happens with media-friendly players maybe

Happens lots of times when your player states he is unhappy about the lack of first team football.

Anyone ever had the majority vote yes? It happened at the beginning of my Seoul save. We had gotten Klemen Lavric on a free, and Lima was on loan, but we could only include three foreign players in our squad. So I had Server Jeparov, Dejan Damjanovic, and Yildiray Basturk instead.

We had the poll, 92% no for Lima, then a week later a poll was held for Lavric, 88% no. Despite both being awesome players, they just weren't as good as my three other strikers (Damjanovic, Seung-Ryul and Jung Jo-Kook), but they were good so I was surprised when the fans really didn't want them in at all.

I've since terminated the Lima loan, and arranged a transfer worth $300,000 I think for Lavric.

But back to my original question, has anyone actually gotten the fans saying yes?

Had it happen to me a few times, on older versions. Don't think I had a large majority vote Yes, but I had a couple split-ish decisions (high forties to low sixties for Yes, was too long ago to recall accurately :p)

Majority Yes as asked, he isnt getting first team football as smithies as already been decleared my first team as he has keep 20 clean sheets in 41 games this is good for a goalkeeper who is still improving at a very young age. record (34w,6d,2l) in championship

Last edited:
Seen this plenty of times. First time I saw it was waaaaay back in Championship Manager 03/04.

Had something similar today where an ex-player questioned whether Haris Vuckic was ready for the first team (he's had 13 appearances by February, ~half as starts) and saying he couldn't handle the pressure.

this has happened to me before a LOL your guy failed from the poll

Never experienced this before...
I keep only a maximum 21 players in the senior squad and regularly rotate them so other than my only sub-GK, rarely a player gets unhappy with me.

But its pretty cool stuff huh! Might want to experience it sometime.

Last edited: