Never tried online on any football manager's, looking to now (Please Read)

ReeceGibbs

Reaction score
Hi, i don't normally use this forum and only just realized today how to actually use the online on this, in my opinion i think it sounds great, i want to give it a go so if anyone has any ideas that i can apply to a game and get a load of us in that would be decent :D hope to get some interest.

yeah mate go for it a league? or what up to you i wanted to try get a load of people into one league but im getting very little interest :mad:

can i get in on this game? im new to the online part aswell

Me and ricardodcfilipe decided to create a league, if anyone is interested PM me, could do with a few more members but not too many :)

Im looking for loyal people who put effort into this game, no timewasters, and strictly UK only as other people outside the UK cannot ever find the game... PM if interested

Im looking for loyal people who put effort into this game, no timewasters, and strictly UK only as other people outside the UK cannot ever find the game... PM if interested
How about doing something different like the spanish league,i would be interested in joining that,too many EPL leagues now same old rubbish.Im a loyal player and from the UK