NEW 12.2 PATCH MAKING FM12 RUN VERY SLOW

• Thread starter Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8K
S

spanky123

SINCE UPDATING TO THE NEW 12.2 PATCH MY FM GAMES ARE RUNNING AT AN ALL TIME LOW DIDNT HAPPEN WITH ANY OTHER PATCHES ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS CHEERS

i cant see the top 6 players from the national team squad, anybody get the same problem?

For me the games run the same, but every time i push continue and the game is processing, the game freezes and becomes unresponsive. From rushing through a week in off-season it now takes a long time since the game freezes for every day... Frustrating me to the point off giving up the game altogether...

mine is really slow too plus there is a small yellow dot after appearing after my name everywhere on the game that wasnt there before is there anyway to remove this patch and get the game to go back to the way it was

Mine's going really slow too. When I start a new game, my CPU performance has a star less.

@beano248: I've got that yellow dot on my name too. I've noticed it appeared after I wrote a note scheduled to be reminded at a later time. It disappeared when I canceled it then. So, check if you've a note planned to be reminded ;)

FM12 unresponsive since patch

I am having a similar issue to some of you guys - the game takes a couple of minutes now to process a single day rather than 10 seconds as before. I thought it might be the extra added leagues, so removed them. Same issue. I do have a team I created and have worked up the leagues for a few seasons so wondered if it was the uncompressed custom xml file /parsing I've included that may be partly to blame? The thought of having to start a new game is doing my head in, especially if it's now slower. Have they added a ton more players or processes that weren't there before? Can someone start a poll to see how many players are having this issue. Needs investigating.

Im Experiencing The Same Sort Of Problem Aswell Guys,Games Running Fine Except Player Searches Which Takes Around Ten Minutes To Load,Seriously Annoying!

Mine is running exactly the same, I suppose it depends how good your laptop/pc but may be worth going onto the official websites forum.

the tactic r **** on new patch not one tactic is workin either any help??????????

i cant see the top 6 players from the national team squad, anybody get the same problem?

Me neither, I can't see the top players in each country pages. Do we have to wait for another update to correct this bug, or to start a new game can fix it?

I've now abandoned my weeks of game time and the few seasons progress I'd completed as it was still unplayable. The new game is working fine, back as it was, even with a few more thousand players loaded, so clearly it's not a hardware issue - some kind of save-game compatibility problem with the latest patch is my guess. Frustrating as **** but at least I can enjoy those league titles and promotions again.

Well I think the only way changes are going to be made is that people stop buying the game let them know we aint standing for the **** they put out.

Back