NEW 12.2 PATCH MAKING FM12 RUN VERY SLOW

• Thread starter Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8K
The patch isn't going to decrease the speed of the game, its just your pc/laptop is running a bit slow, how could a tiny patch lower the speed as much as you say ? :S
And also it only affects tactics that use an exploit so if your tactics aren't working try building your own to suit the team rather than someone elses "perfect tactic"

My laptop is much more powerful than is required, and still painfully slow! the last patch I was flying thur, now its a joke! moving players into position is taking 10SEC!!! joke!

Me neither, I can't see the top players in each country pages. Do we have to wait for another update to correct this bug, or to start a new game can fix it?

I just clicked club, where they should be and they showed up.

My PC running slow u say? How about i7 Processor, 16GB of RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series 2GB in graphics?

This is ridiculous!! I am at season 2027/28 and since the new patch it is absolutely UNPLAYABLE!! It takes 5 minutes to go through a single day without any matches. My PC performance is still showing 5 stars, and the database is set to huge. I've removed all leagues except LIGA BBVA hoping it will help, but no! I've also reinstalled both the game and steam. It's still the same.. slow as ****.

Mine seems to be slower too. Especially when looking for players in the transfer section?

Same as others. Too slow of late.

The game is definitely running slower the past few weeks.
I thought it was my database size - but it's listed as small.
It is killing he enjoyment of the game.
At least I am getting to bed earlier & work production is Up !
I may be dumping the game altogether if this continues -
playing the game for hours is one thing - starring at a revolving circle for hours is another.

I haven't noticed much of a change in the game itself, but during matches I experience a weird visual stuttering/chugging thing. It's not a game breaker but it wasn't there before the patch. And yes I no longer see the top 6 players for a country which is mildly annoying as I liked seeing that.

Back