New admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire site is effectively a help forum for users of football manager, so the moderators don't need to be around all the time for the site to function properly. We have plenty of moderators and a plethora of helpful members so there is no real need to expand

No he is, I haven't seen him in a while, that's all.

This was when Raikan, Dunc, TBH, AAnnddyy, Tiraths, Mike. were all promoted (as well as a couple more i may have forgotten)

Ugh, don't remind me. Been going downhill ever since.

Ugh, don't remind me. Been going downhill ever since.

Thats what happens when you leave Kris the keys.

Also rumors of my demise are not true. I'm still here, still mod, and still watching (6)

There's already too many of us.

Long before i was a staff member, admins and mods were needed to help create useful topics and discussion.to keep the forum from stagnating.

Save for staff clearing up mess/abuse etc, banning, closing/moving topics, etc, the forum now runs itself in terms of being a help facility. We gave particularly helpful/useful forum contributors a red name and a special area of the forum, these are the guys who usually help to spark debate/discussion and are very helpful with a wide range of issues related to FM, but they don't need staff powers.

I admit i haven't been around much in the last few months, but i really haven't had time to play FM13, nor did i play 12 much to be honest.

As said above, just because we can't be seen, doesn't mean we aren't doing our thing in the background.

I am 99.9% sure we won't be looking for any new staff. Calling for a vote or suggesting people to become a mod won't make a difference.

If Sean (the only one who will decide) feels differently he can re-open the topic.

Last edited:
I'm hidden so you won't see me. I'm also on holiday, so you definitely won't see me.

The lack of Dunc love in this thread is ridiculous.

**** you all.

I'll sell my position for £50. PM me with offers.

I'll sell my position for £50. PM me with offers.

I've heard rumours your position is on all fours taking it. Cant see you getting 50 quid for it tbh :-/

The lack of Dunc love in this thread is ridiculous.

**** you all.

The only "dunc" I love involves a mug of tea and a packet of custard creams.

Suck it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.