allenelka

Reaction score
Just finished my 1st season as Newcastle which I updated the database & relegated whilst updating transfers & staff etc to current date.
Wagner was awesome & Daniel Aquino blew everything in his path away & at only 18, scored 34 goals !!
Currently have 20m in the bank & havent received my promotion money yet as season has literally just finished.
Made most of this money by Jonas & Coloccini both taking the **** out of the league & managed to get great money for both, especially Jonas as he only has speed, so Alex is better technically with Coloccini being replaced by the awesome Leo.
Hope you enjoy..........

View attachment 10337

View attachment 10338

View attachment 10339

View attachment 10340

View attachment 10341

Last edited:
You could of won promotion with the current team :)

but well done

where did u play him ? AMC or ST

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

striker then cos i just looked at ur tatic

Blimey... 36mill from Fiorentina for two 'average' players.

Nice squad you got. Should be able to remain in the Premiership pretty easily.

I really want to sign daniel aquino but im hudesfield in championship with 600k budget left lol

aint going to happen (N)

Should have no issue remaining up. As annoying as it is to admit, hating NUFC as I do. :p

Daniel Aquino is a good player i have signed him on my NU game and he has done ok nowt like he has done for you 29Games 13Goals 5Assists only in jan so hopeing for better

I edited the database myself & only transfered players to their new clubs without editing their stats what so ever, but I guess because Daniel Aquino has played in a competitive league & played almost every match, his stats have progressed better than I'd of hoped. Also, I havent really raved about him, but Wagner was my second performer & was awesome & assisted a lot of goals for Aquino which obviously helped.

The Skin Im using is Tumma, you can download it from this wonderful website, FMBASE.

Yeah, 36m for Jonas & Coloccini was very pleasing. They were big players for me, so I commanded a high fee & Fiorentina obviously really wanted them, which is funny as Coloccini is playing well there (Nothing special), but Jonas is awful, lol.

Infact, Wagner was so good, he deserves a screenshot.....

View attachment 10373

Very nice mate, especially Daniel Aquino's stats, got yourself a good squad there and should easily have Premiership safety next year, good luck :)

That Daniel Aquino looks good. Squad seems fine to be honest, shouldn't struggle at all.

You could prob get into the top 7 in 2 seasons in the prem if you improve it a little more :)

The Old newcastle Team Will Win The Championship there all prem players so you could of won wiht tht but well done that aquino looks good matee :D

Cant believe it, the board want me to get top half finish in first year of prem promotion, Cheeky Beggars !
Oh well, I think it will be a challenge, but should be possible. Almost have 30m so will add premiership depth & maybe get lucky with a few Big signings. Will keep you updated..........