New American League Chairman Game - Story

Znik decided to ruin my life, and point out that I do not have Carlos Bacca... instead I have Carlos from Atletico Miniero...
View attachment 245975Carlos- decent young striker, still has a long way to go, but he will be good

View attachment 245941

View attachment 903694View attachment 903696

The Washington Capitals were originally an Ice Hockey franchise, located in Washington DC. However, ambitious chairman Chuck Norris has decided to expand this franchise into the world of football, and will be joining the brand new Dodge Premier League at the start of the 2014/15 season. A large amount of money has been pumped into the club, in an attempt to make history and become the first club to win silverware in this division.

Chuck Norris has brought in a number of big stars from across the world and appointed Leonardo Jardim as the clubs first manager.

View attachment 245936

Here is clubs 25 man starting roster;

Goalkeepers

Tim Krul
Jonathan Bond

Defenders

Michael Harrington
Fernando Navarro

Roy Miller

Para

Jose Fonte

Manoel

John Brooks

Eriq Zavaleta

Midfield

Andres Cubas
Mix Diskerud
Dilly Duka
Dentinho
Ricardo Kishna
Bobby Wood
Luciano Acosta
Ganso
Michael Farfan
Jimmy McLaughlin

Strikers

Thalles
Mario Ballotelli
Paul Arriola
Carlos Bacca
Andrew Wooten

The Washington Capitals are looking for a proven CM as a priority. We have surplus wingers, attacking midfielders and strikers in case a trade deal can be arranged.

Nobody is officially transfer listed as of yet as Chuck Norris and Manager Jardim are willing to give everyone a chance to prove themselves for the club. Although everyone is for sale.... at the right price.

View attachment 245874

Mississippi Eagles chairman Sean Keaney reveals their interest in a wing back and a CB if any other chairman have players in either of those positions available?

The club are also willing to listen to offers for Matt Jarvis.​

Idaho Magic FC

View attachment 245797

Players for sale
(
Willing to negotiate - expecting around 1.5 x current value or player exchange)

Conor Doyle (Homegrown) ST
Donny Toia (Homegrown) FB --- Sold awaiting League confirmation
Will Bruin (Homegrown) ST
Chance Myers (Homegrown) FB
Dillion Serna (Homegrown) WM

Screenshots

Positions Needed:-
(Preferably HomeGrown)

GK (loan)
DL
DM/MC
ST​

Last edited:
View attachment 245710
Transfer List:-

Carlos Kameni - £8m
Giuseppe Bellusci - £4m

Mario Mandzukic (wages are to be amended by zacram - as currently incorrect) - £40m

Willing to listen to offers for any player

Last edited:

Controversial British Journalist Piers Morgan to Enter Team Into, Newly Formed Bud Light Championship.

Piers Morgan has today announced that he has successfully completed the paperwork to enter a team into the newly formed American football league system. Morgan has suggested that the team will be based in New Jersey being called the 'New Jersey Jaguars'. In an interview with Sky earlier today Morgan answered a few questions on the future that lays ahead for the franchise.​

SKY REPORTER
: Hello Piers! The shoe seems to be on the other food today eh?​

MORGAN
: Haha, yes. It does seem weird to be on the receiving end of some tough questions, I just hope you aren't too harsh on me.​

SKY REPORTER
: Of course not! Anyway, down to business. Where did this whole idea come from? You've never been involved in football before, apart from in the twitter sphere. Aren't you a little worried about your lack of real experience?​

MORGAN
: Well, as everyone will know I'm a die hard Arsenal fan however since moving to the US I've not been able to see as many games as I would have liked. This gives me the opportunity to immerse myself in football again - they may not be up to the standard of my beloved Arsenal from the get-go, but that surely is the goal! In regards to my experience, I know I haven't been involved in the game before other than being a supporter, so I'll be handing over a lot of the responsibility to the manager that I'll be putting in place. I won't be too controlling when it comes to which players come in/out or who the staff are.​

SKY REPORTER
: It sounds like you have somebody in mind for the job?​

MORGAN
: We've lined somebody and are hoping to have a deal done as soon as possible. Obviously with the deal not being completely over the line yet I can't say too much, but the candidate has experience at the highest level and has been in the game for a long time!​

SKY REPORTER
: New Jersey have been entered into the 2nd division of the league and not the 1st is this something you see as a hinderance?​

MORGAN
: Definitely not! This is a completely new experience to me and nobody really knows what to expect from the league as it is new also. Being in the 2nd division puts a less pressure on the franchise and means we should be able to find our feet without too much trouble.​

SKY REPORTER
: Some clubs in the league have suggested that they will be spending big in a search for immediate glory. What is you stance on this?​

MORGAN
: We won't be looking to overstretch the finances and from the squad I have assembled at the moment the we will will not have to spend too much more in order to strengthen the team much further. I think some of the other teams may risk financial trouble by overspending.. Right, I have got to catch a plane back to London so I must be off. I've scheduled​
Jeremy Clarkson
for a special episode of Life Stories!! Other officials from the club should be on hand to release squad and staff information to the public very soon.

Don't know why it came out like that...... **** sake.

Summer Transfer Window 2014 - C2C only

View attachment 245115

View attachment 245134

View attachment 245133
View attachment 245132

View attachment 245131

View attachment 245130

*Carlos Bacca had been incorectly allocated to Gotham Guardians when it should have been "Carlos" who has now been transferred. The duplicate at Washington "Bacca Jr" was released (lowered his stats so no one will buy him :p) and the original from Gotham was transferred to Washington.

- Yannick Ferreira Carrasco is on loan deal

- Sean Johnson was transferred for an undisclosed fee

- Alexander Buttner was transferred for an undisclosed fee

- Gregory Garza was transferred for an undisclosed fee

- Kenny Saief is on loan with an optional future fee of 1M agreed

- Dax McCarty is on loan with an optional future fee of 1M agreed

- Giuseppe Bellusci was transferred for an undisclosed fee

I dont see an option to loan players out in the editor so will move those players back at the end of the season. When i move players they are all on frees, so transfer fees have been edited in your club finances. This is the way it will always be done unless someone knows a way around it....

Feel free to announce you transfers and reveal the undisclosed fees aswell if you wish!

Last edited:
So guys... Who do you think will be the surprise of the season? Personally, I feel that Philadelphia Freedom will do well this season, some good players there!

So guys... Who do you think will be the surprise of the season? Personally, I feel that Philadelphia Freedom will do well this season, some good players there!

Thanks for the confidence! I've never seen Poyet keep a job for a season though, so I'm most afraid of him failing! And I could use a top striker!

View attachment 245033

View attachment 245032

Round 1

View attachment 245031

Round 2
View attachment 245030

Round 3
View attachment 245029

League Table
View attachment 245028

Transfers
View attachment 245027

View attachment 245026

Round 1 - 1st Leg
The draw for the cup is random and not all teams are selected to play in the 1st round and get byes into the 2nd round

View attachment 245025

Round 1 - 2nd Leg
View attachment 245024

Round 2 - Draw
View attachment 245023

I called it! Time to give Poyet the sack!

Alaskan Direwolves vs Dallas Daggers in round 2 of the cup! The big rivalry!

We are top of the league! Good signing in Mati Fernandez too! Bring it on Big Foot & Yeti in the second round of the cup!

Gasperini's barmy army!

****....that's not a good start at all for the Sharks.

The strikers have gone missing, I think :(

Can't believe the Foxes beat me in the cup, no doubt a stuffy win.!!!
Great performances in the league thou...
Like he partnership of Celso Borges & Mario Mandzukic - used to love Celso Borges in previous FMs