baneet

Reaction score
Playing as Man Utd in my 3rd season and need a new world class AMR. I sold Nani for £40 million my budget is £89 million and wage limit £370 grand. Sanchez has already gone to arsenal on my save during Jan, any recommendations?

already have hulk play him as a striker, same if your going to say ballotelli lol have him too but used as a striker I need a proper winger who can score

Thinking of robben, Elia at Man City along with Ashley Young so their out. Bayern want 45 for robben though too much?

Thinking of robben, Elia at Man City along with Ashley Young so their out. Bayern want 45 for robben though too much?

Not so much, but i think you can pay a bit less .. try unsettle him, or offer them any of your players ..

PD: What about Gervinho ?

mate, whats with rooney, hernandez ? do they play in your team ? if so, retrain balotelli or hulk to amr...

Is robben really injury prone? Iv'e never played him in any of my fm games. I had ribery in fm 2010 he got injured atleast once a season but was great when fit. Gervinho is at sunderland (no idea how that happened) and I have a good relationship with steve bruce so I can get him for £14 million but how good is he? my defence kept him quite when I played against sunderland and he was out injured for one of the fixtures so haven't seen him shine. And yh im training hulk for AML and ballotelli for the right but I still need a world class winger because I sold park and im thinking of selling Valencia too he hasn't had a good season

Is robben really injury prone? Iv'e never played him in any of my fm games. I had ribery in fm 2010 he got injured atleast once a season but was great when fit. Gervinho is at sunderland (no idea how that happened) and I have a good relationship with steve bruce so I can get him for £14 million but how good is he? my defence kept him quite when I played against sunderland and he was out injured for one of the fixtures so haven't seen him shine. And yh im training hulk for AML and ballotelli for the right but I still need a world class winger because I sold park and im thinking of selling Valencia too he hasn't had a good season

Yeah he is injury prone, but he´s a WC beast, I had Gervinho with Sunderland too XD he´s a beast.. 9 goals and 8 assits in 16 matches ..

Diego Buonanotte did a job for me at Everton as an Inisde forward.

I have bought Afelley plays well across all of midfield slow first season but does well after that, also i got rakitic, he is a cm but can play wide right both quality players. Do you still have Valencia, he does wall for me i play him wide right and nani left at the minute.

Chelsea have Gervinho on my game he played very well against me lol

Giuliano, Rarely buy him myself cos i dont use wingers, but almost everygame he turns quality. 7.5-8 overall ratings for seasons.

yeah seconded Hazard is quality as AML but prefers to be AMC

For an AMR given your 3 years in, Gervinho, Robben, and Biabiany