DannyV

Reaction score
Im Spurs and Kevin Bond's stats are CRUD !<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Any recommendations and what stats should I be looking for ?<o:p></o:p>

one main problem ive had with spurs is that they actually wont let u sack kevin bond cos u will have to pay to much to terminate the contract. so i doubt ull even be able to sign a new one.

iv just changed most of my backroom staff cos they were abit poor and got some great coaches all i need now is a good assistant manager iv put the adverts out but keep getting poor applicants even thow its been running for ages, I would keep john robertson (from villa) but he seens to have a very negative opinion on every thing...!!!

i want to give him his p45 but need a replacment has any1 got any suggetions and wot stats are best for assistant manager???????

The best assistant manager in my opinion is Oleg Luzhny if you cant get him.

What stats do you look for? Sammy lee is annoying me on my team reports haha he wants me to play carra right back and ive got arteta and hes saying kuyt instead of him lol.

the stats that are best for asstant manager are
motivating
judging ability and potential(atleast 16)
tactical knowladge
man manadgement and level pf disiplin are useful but hard to find all of the in a *** manager

ive got alain boghassian, whos a free agent at the start....i sacked robertson for villa

what is pincollini upto on this one? he was always easily the best assistant to have in the older games

pincolini is good, but you have to wait him at least 1 year for him to grow up... I think if you doesn't want to wait, try pat rice from arsenal or tasotti from ac milan... They good too...