New Aston Villa game

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just started a new game as villa. i have 3mil to spend and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on who to buy and sell. Or what they done when they were villa.:D

Sell barry to man city for 20+ million get joao moutinho and axel witsel midfield sorted also they are very young

Ignore the last post !! keep barry. stick to a straight 4-4-2 with a brian clough tactic. that will do u fine first season. 2nd season ull hav decent cash and get decent playas!! tbf tho if u get the chance to sign srna first season then get him.

3 million, that's a bit tough, I thought Villa would get a bigger budget

I agree, very low budget..

A good signing would be Daniel Aquino, can get him for around 3m, young player, quite good right now and will grow to be quality.

Robert Lewandowski for around 900K doesnt start out great, but you grow him into a world class striker, Fabian Delph as well you get him for around 2.1 mill depending on how Leeds wants an then u have 2 decent players for the future

3 million, that's a bit tough, I thought Villa would get a bigger budget

The budget's low for Villa because the game already includes their summer transfers on which they spent around 40 million. In a Villa game Lerner gives you more money in November and a very healthy budget the following summer.

Thanks, all of these posts, although some contradictive to others will be extremely helpful to me

Just started a Villa game myself,3rd season now
1st season ended 7th
2nd First
3rd First by 1 point different

Anyway back to you

First thing you should do is sell barry for 32-33 mill to man city,thats how much ive sold mine at the start of first season.

Then you can start strengthen your team,dont get too many though because it will takes lots of time before your team get to know each other

My suggestions (also my signings)

Vagner love
Marquinhos
Matias fernandez
Sakho

Cant remember exactly the full first squad anymore but if you need a RB
Cesar Azpillicueta

Should stick these fews first then wait for Januari transferwindow
Then if you have money left or sold some players like reo coker and some players you dont use get Miguel veloso and Sergio asenjo

Should be a good starter

u can go 2 budget adjustment and get more moneyand then ask board 4 more money, u can end up having 14-16 million