*New Auction Game*

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 37K
me and him might have to have a tra'or war when he gets on, cant believe ive only got 2 players!! theyre both pretty ordinary too, oh and btw tiraths is there a max amount of players?

2, you have 2 more than me :'(

I have Kolo Toure and Stephane Sessegnon, and alex, please, if tiraths puts up gunnar nielsen, he will save torres' shots with ease

PS: Dunc is who we are waiting on

I have Kolo Toure and Stephane Sessegnon, and alex, please, if tiraths puts up gunnar nielsen, he will save torres' shots with ease

PS: Dunc is who we are waiting on

Please tell me this is some sort of sick joke :P

me and him might have to have a tra'or war when he gets on, cant believe ive only got 2 players!! theyre both pretty ordinary too, oh and btw tiraths is there a max amount of players?
There isn't a max no

who we waitin on
Dunc & Ronaseal

what happens if we run outta' cash?
For every player less than 11 you have, you lose one of your Surprise Package players

do you just use the database and go unemployed and holiday 6 months

dunc will probably be on tomorrow, he went to the newcastle plymouth game

Haven't got replies from either of them so looks like we're gona have to wait till the evening :P

I'm home all day today so I don't mind too much :)

Sent in my bids lads, sorry about last night, I was too busy partying on the Home Park pitch! ;)

Awesome, so we just have to wait for Tirath to come back online and tell us who got who.. hopefully I have at least one person :)

Oh yeah, Ronaseal as well.. Well we are one step closer XD

Well done pro cakes! :)

Hope I get some players this time.

Back