For the points, 15 for icon if someone like San Marino and 30 if not in top 100 nations
Legend, 30 for Lower than 200 and 50 if lower than 100 and higher than 200.

I dont think it is an option on the ingame editor but i shall have a look.
Currently simming to 8th March for Scottish Regen, will send batch of PM's out shortly.

Yep. And tell us what we got in PM's. :)

1st appearance in 1st team: 3 pts
Get into 1st team: 5 pts
Become a regular member of 1st team: 10 pts
Get over 10 goals/assists/clean sheets: 15 pts
Get over 20 of the above: 20 pts
1st international cap: 25 pts (5 if someone like san marino. 15 if a team under top 100 nations)
Regular in international team: 30 pts (10 if someone like San Marino. 20 if under top 100 nations)
Over 7 goals/assists/clean sheets for national team in 1 calendar year: 35 pts
Become an icon internationally: 50 pts
Become a Legend internationally: 100 pts

Looks good hope i get a game in cup with saints

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I'm gonna be last. :( spanish is on 28th march english is on something like 14th.

Yes cant wair have you got my place done or was i too late:):(

Yes cant wair have you got my place done or was i too late:):(

You will be part of the first season update.
Only in September so still time for more people if they are interested :p

Yep. He is simulating to the Scottish regen date first so I think you made it.

Are people interested in the child thing?
Or would you rather just have the one guy play through and end it there?

I don't care. I would perfer to have 1 all the way through but if you have the child option I wouldn't mind.

Woohoo lets do this. Also shouldnt points be awarded for cl league and international winners medal. Eg player wins cl with man u and world cup with belugium 700 points. Just a suggestion:thumbup:

Ok. That could be 100 for CL and 150 for WC or does anyone think there should be less?

Well it would be around retiring age? So it would end up you wouldnt have a player, which is never fun :p Anyway, lets get a few seasons done first :p

Will it be in youth team to start or full team with club choose where i play ie youth reserve or even loan:rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:
Sounds good where have u simmed to/ when will update be tonight or tomorrow

That's fine. What are you on now? A tip is to remove all of the subscriptions to reduce the news letters and make the game go faster.

Will it be in youth team to start or full team with club choose where i play ie youth reserve or even loan:rolleyes::mad:

You will start as a youth recruit in the youth team, it is up to the team to put you wherever :p

That's fine. What are you on now? A tip is to remove all of the subscriptions to reduce the news letters and make the game go faster.

I always remove subscriptions, gets on my nerves haha.
1st Jan, will give a few more minutes if anyone new comes. If not it will be the second season for them! :p