wwizard10

Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking for the new Beckham... you know, that guy who can put the ball wherever he wants, great on direct free kicks and to center the ball. Who can pass a ball perfectly on a corner kick. Center the ball from the sides. And also have his sense of fashion... just kidding in the end, but who is that guy?

Are you looking for a similar player do you mean ?

Gylfi sigurosson it`s quite similar.

not that good, but is a very good player

In terms of his range of passing, I would say Jack Wilshere, but then he isn't as gifted at set pieces as Becks and is a lot quicker. Playing-style wise? I really don't know. Oh wait, Albert Riera does play a similar style (he's slow, doesn't run much, good at set pieces, good crosser) but he is just **** so he doesn't really count ;).

I think Albrighton is worth a shot if you buy Beckham and get him to tutor the Aston Villa lad. Beckham's style is very unique though, it is just as difficult to find people who play exactly the same as Scholes, Giggs, and the Neville brothers in my opinion.

The teenager Man U have just signed is labelled next Beckham

Perhaps Darren Gibson??

The teenager Man U have just signed is labelled next Beckham

Perhaps Darren Gibson??

Darren Gibson?

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Do you watch football?

Darren Gibson?

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Do you watch football?

I knew I would get a stupid response like that, I only thought of him cos Beckham has recently taken up a Center Midfield role, and Gibson has very good passing and shooting ability. Can you see my point?

Don't laugh, but Chris Brunt fits the description to a tee. Use him properly and he'll do the job. Prob not quite the glamour player you were looking for.

For a cheap young Alternative Jamie Ness? James Forrest? maybe Bary Bannan :p

Don't laugh, but Chris Brunt fits the description to a tee. Use him properly and he'll do the job. Prob not quite the glamour player you were looking for.

But that's Beckham in a Central, he's talking about Beckham in his role on the right.. oO)

Sorry Darren Gibson isn't a good pick, as he can't play there..

David Bentley, depending on if he is at Birmingham on loan on your save, ummm... Stewart Downing