NEW !!! Best (Set Pieces) corner and free kick ever by mdacha

mdacha

Reaction score
Hi, this is my best corner and freekick ever, try it !!!!!

1. Put this file to '\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\set pieces' folder.
  2. go to tactic - set pieces - corners . scenario 'attack' .
  3. click drop down menu 'routine 1' and select 'Load routine'.
  4. Load file that i uploaded.

View attachment 78160 View attachment 78158 View attachment 78155 View attachment 78154

View attachment 78153 View attachment 78152 View attachment 78151 View attachment 78150

D O W N L O A D

Short Corner Kick

View attachment 78021

(click on gif. )

The most important for Corners is the taker. The higher Corners attribute the better of course. You have to also choose carefully player who will be at Offer Short Option. This player has to have very good attributes of Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, Technique, Anticipation and Decisions. He has to always decide cleverly what he will do after the first short pass from the corner taker. Cross to the penalty area? Pass the ball back? Go to the penalty area? It’s really up to this player so Decisions attribute is very important. I have experiences that there will be cross to the penalty area in most cases and he very rarely make something by himself.
And due to common crosses I have some other players there :)

• Lurk Outside Area – looking for loose balls, finishing, passing back to corners taker
  • Attack Ball From Deep – attack from the edge of the area. Good in case cross is not placed to near post.
  • Attack Near Post – important to have there player with good Jumping Reach, Strength or Bravery.
  • Near Post Flick On – this player could be very useful when first shot is deflected or the ball is crossed straight to the post.
  • Challenge Keeper – I would be really happy if we could place more then only one player in this position but It’s not possible.
  • Attack Far Post – easy last choice as cross could be longer and there is our player with 18+ Jumping Reach, Strength and Heading attributes.
One or two player always stay back and there is also one player in the penalty area as “Go Forward”.

Last edited:
Evening, any particular position as corner taker ?
I ll plug that on my tactic and will report, you had sile good feedbacks while using it, any stats so far ?

Interruptions can be performed by anyone, which is not so important an item. Just insert and play

I do not have the moment, as I said, put in and try it for yourself. For years I have good results with these settings

So atm you dont have results with your corner setup, but this is the best corner setup ever.... ok.......

So atm you dont have results with your corner setup, but this is the best corner setup ever.... ok.......
yea.. thats why i asked for it.. it could be a lot posts by tactics , set ups ect. if all of us dont have a picture of resutls we cant try all of them...we dont have the time for it xd

Ok friends, skip this topic and do not take this off if you do not believe me

Ok friends, skip this topic and do not take this off if you do not believe me

im using it now and the corners and defending from free kicks has greatly improved for my team....so thankyou mdacha!

2 matches and 2 goals conceded, 0 for me. But will keep trying

Not sure I understand, can I plug this corner tactic in with any formation? And any position can take corner?